Observations on Season Thus far

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well the Pack is 2 and 7 coming off what I would call the most impressive win of the season. I will get right into my observations of the season.

1. After long struggles with the FG unit I hope that Longwell and Sanders have gotten over the hum. Pack would be easily be five and 4 if not for the miscues this season. Long snapper has also been suspect this year.

2. O-line looks like it may have found the answer took along time for it to get fix but believe Wells was the best move all year.

3. Biggest offseason aquisistion has been Bates he has turned a underachieving D to respectability and has been relatively solid all year.

4. Brett still has the MoJo and I hope he comes back next year and possibly the next. The Offense will be scary next year with all the pieces.

5. The running game looks like it finally has gotten some legs with Gado. Although he had two fumbles one could be atribited to a spectacular hit on the ball (cant fault him for that) he is a humble young man and at 23 has tremendous upside and I am excited to see him follow up and get better. With the O-line progressing it will be fun to watch him and may save the pack from having to sign a high draft pick RB that is unproven at this level.

6. MS has got to do something with Rossley I always have believed that O coordinators are only decent for 4 to 5 years with a team before plays get tired. I look for MS to be back as he still has a strong locker room presence and Still motivates his team even at 1-7/2-7

7. I do not belive the pack will have a winning season this year as the schedule is a rough one with the bears having confidence to run on. Will be a nail biter in the division though. If the Pack can generate the same effort and performance as the Falcon game in all phases I look for a streak of wins.

8. Finally I will say that the bye this year came at a bad time. I felt that after the win ove NO that if the Pack would have had two more games they would have gone into the bye at 4 and 4. It sucked alot of momentum away from the Pack as evidence of thier meltdown in the MV game.

Well gotta go hope I hit my points well.

Oh yeah hope for snow DER HUNTING IS COMING

Members online

Latest posts