NY Giants Draft

NYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score

• A few post-draft thoughts for you to comment on:

1. Giants must have a great deal of confidence in their defense -- felt secure enough to dedicate top 2 picks to an offense that was very productive this year.

2. Giants must love David Wilson -- the fact that they left Fleener on the board, notwithtstanding the consensus view he was the best TE in the draft, says alot.

3. Reuben Randle and Jayron Hosley may both be true heists by the NYG.

4. Jets are brain dead -- take the biggest head case in round 1, then give up multiple picks for a receiver who was mocked similar to Randle. Rex Ryan and Tannenbaum will be gone after this season.

5. NFC East will be brutal this year -- which I think is great. Eagles will go at least 11 and 5, Redskins at least 9 and 7.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
-I would not be so sure the Skins go "at least" 9-7. Garcon is hugely overrated too. Is that their #1 WR now? He drops passes AT THE WORST TIME. Talented, but no consistency. They gave up the farm for RG3, he better work out. I am not too high on him though.

-I like what the Giants did. Randle was a steal.

-Jets are always brain dead-but entertaining.

-NE had a good draft if we want to talk about another East coast team. If Brady stays healthy I can see them making another serious SB push.

-I think the Eagles will maybe get it together this season. Maybe......

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Randel was definitely a steal. I see the skins going 5-11

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
2. Giants must love David Wilson -- the fact that they left Fleener on the board, notwithtstanding the consensus view he was the best TE in the draft, says alot.
Giants have stated they wouldn take a TE who couldn block well. Wilson is a Bradshaw clone.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. They did get Hosely, and DB was probably the weakest link of their defense.
2. They lost Jacobs, got Wilson, lost Manningham, got Randle. In the long run Giants will be better with those 2. Next season hard to tell.
4. So true. Watching the Jets self-destruct year after year is true entertainment.
5. I'd say Eagles and Cowboys. Redskins aren't ready for prime time yet. Eagles drafted a ton of serious talent on defense. Cowboys got the top CB and a couple other decent picks. I'd say Eagles 11-5 and they could take the divison. Cowboys and Giants may duke it out for a wild card. But any of those 3 could win it.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts