Now We Move On To The Seahawk's.

b_mckendry

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Seahwak rivalry has always been a successful matchup for the Packers. There are two good things to look forward to in next week's game:

1. We shouldn't have trouble stopping the run because all they have is Sammy Morris who is inconsistent and Julius Jones won't be much of a worry.

2. They are banged up at WR.

To sum it up... Matt Hasselback has no weapons.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least the Seahawks are having a worse time of it this season than we are. But the Packers' showings of the last two games and Seattle's traditional home field advantage don't give me particular confidence at this time.

GBstock

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seashawk's were waxed yesterday. Not good news for the Packers traveling to Seattle. The Packers haven't shown ANY leadership on the coaching staff or team. Hard to picture them bouncing back. This could be a long losing streak.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Isn't Hasselbeck injured though?

Seattle sucks, home field or not. Packers lose its time to prepare the panic button.

Toddy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They got two of their receivers back though, Deion Branch and Bobby Engram played for the Seahawks on Sunday, so I think they will be playing again against us.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Branch is out hurt again. Heel injury. I doubt he is very effective if he does play.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
packer98 said:
HELL, I SAY PUSH IT NOW, LOL

LAst night the word for the Vikings was that they had to win to get to 2-3

after the win the coaches and announcers were saying they are back in it

If Minny is back in it, so are the Pack

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hutson said:
Branch is out indefinitely according to ESPN.

That would be news to me. I saw that he had a heel injury but they weren't certain whether he'd play on Monday I think it was.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
packer98 said:

You have to win first a game to be back in it. Losing three in a row on the EASY side of the scheduale doesn't put you in anything but the loser catagory.

therealnfcwizard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seattle sucks, home field or not. Packers lose its time to prepare the panic button.

The pack always get owned in Seattle, sorry.. Seahawks always find a way to loose in GB in GB but not at quest, even when it snows a sorry running back like alexander can get 200+ yards.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
therealnfcwizard said:

The pack always get owned in Seattle, sorry.. Seahawks always find a way to loose in GB in GB but not at quest, even when it snows a sorry running back like alexander can get 200+ yards.

Not true. When the Pack have lost to Seattle the last few years in Seattle the teams were equal and just lost. This season Seattle is very beatable home or not, which is why I mentioned the panic button upon another loss. Plus, the Seahawks are banged up too. GB better blow them out or I am going to start watching more college ball and looking forward to April :p

sundown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
angryguy77 said:
longtimefan said:
packer98 said:

You have to win first a game to be back in it. Losing three in a row on the EASY side of the scheduale doesn't put you in anything but the loser catagory.
Dallas and Tampa are part of a easy schedule ,I don't think anyone would agree with that statement,both playoff teams.

sundown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The packers O line has been a problem so far this season hopefully they will come around now that everyone with the exception of Clifton is healthy.Our D has been a problem as well,lots of key injuries ,last year at this point they had given up like 93 points this year 125 so the Pack has problems on both sides of the ball.ONe bright spot the Packers have scored more points, 133 at this point this year than last year 125, so that is good but we don't have the W's to show for it so this Seattle game I think is pretty much a must win.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sundown said:
angryguy77 said:
[quote="longtimefanLAst night the word for the Vikings was that they had to win to get to 2-3

Dallas and Tampa are part of a easy schedule ,I don't think anyone would agree with that statement,both playoff teams.
[/quote]

Have you seen who they have to play the rest of the year? Did I say Dallas was an easy team? I said the easy part of the scheduale. Ans yes, I wouldn't say Tampa it is a power, a solid team mabey. The teams in that div change from year to year.

But I still don't understand how that can be said. If you lose three games in a row, you are not "back in it" You are sinking. Viks won a game and closed some of the gap, we have lost 3 and have gone close to the bottom. Another thing, if being in it at 2-3 is exciting and just dandy, then the expectaions for greatness must have taken a slide in this state. I just wonder how Vince would reply to that sort of thought.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts