Now the queenie coaches are getting arrested...

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have no mercy on him you Honor, he comes from that chitbag of a team.

...and you wonder why it's the team I LOVE to hate. One idiot after another up there. :viksux:

Vikings Coach Accused Of ****** Assault, Facing Restraining Order | Total Packers

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
...... Facing Restraining Order | Total Packers

This is what my eye went to and my first thought was that they were placing restraining orders against the Total Packer Team!!!

second thought... "Well thats one way they can finally have a chance at a SB!"

I swear I'm dyslexic,..so I really have to read and re-read things to make sure I'm seeing things clearly!

V

Vikeman

"To be fair, we should point out the woman is not requesting a court hearing and Dunbar’s attorney says he doesn’t anticipate any charges will be filed."

And how does this imply he was or has been arrested? The Bozoness continues.

V

Vikeman

This was posted in response by a mature intelligent Packer fan....

Actually, the only reason you need to have a restraining order slapped on you is a woman asking a judge to do it, and who the hell knows why some women do anything?
Now, ****** assault is a different story, but if she isn’t willing to file any charges on a man that “sexually assaulted” her, then I find the entire thing pretty dubious.

OP
OP
OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are correct, he was not arrested...the woman is accusing him of ****** assault because he was at home counting his mass cards.

Where there is smoke there is fire...and where there are queenies there are idiots....er...bozo's.

You are officially being placed on ignore....ba bye...

V

Vikeman

Title of thread was "Queenie coaches are getting arrested" by bozo.

The facts are he was not arrested and the woman doesn't even want charges filed.

Thread creator then looks like a bozo (again)

Resorts to an angry reply with little to no recourse.

The bozoness continues.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts