Now the NFL is bailing teams out...

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is nothing new. The NFL frequently gives loans to teams for new stadiums or to get started if they're an expansion team.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, and this is nothing at all like using our tax dollars to bail out a failing business. It's not OUR money the NFL is using, it's theirs, free to use as they like.

OP
OP
OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, and this is nothing at all like using our tax dollars to bail out a failing business. It's not OUR money the NFL is using, it's theirs, free to use as they like.

Please don't cloud my opinion with facts, even if you are correct SpartaChris...here is an undisputed fact ----> :viksux:

V

Vikeman

Sounds a lot like what the government did for GM & Chrysler and a bunch of other businesses...

What pee's me off is that this is for that piece of chit team than NEVER won ANYTHING for over 50 years...:viksux:
NFL Will Pay For Part Of Vikings Stadium | Total Packers

Lambeau Field

http://football.ballparks.com/NFL/GreenBayPackers/newindex.htm

Outline of Funding Approach For Redevelopment AlternativeMaster Project Budget$295.0 Million Public Funds=$169.1M 0.5$ Brown County Sales Tax
- Will generate approximately $13.8M of annual tax revenue in 2003 (Debt service = $9.7M, Maintenance = $4.0M)
- Tax receipts go to Stadium District which issues bonds, pays debt service & maintenance$160.0MState Infrastructure Funding$9.1MLicense Plate RevenueTBD Private Funds=$125.9M Green Bay Packers User Fee(s)$92.5MGreen Bay Packers Stock Proceeds$20.4MNFL Loan - 1999 Resolution (G-3)$13.0M Note: User fee reserve of $24.0M (based on $2,000 / Seat)

Of course this doesn't include additional millions given to the Packers by the NFL for the Atrium.

Once again another bozo thread, mixed with hatred instead of common sense.

OP
OP
OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lambeau Field

Lambeau Field

Outline of Funding Approach For Redevelopment AlternativeMaster Project Budget$295.0 Million Public Funds=$169.1M 0.5$ Brown County Sales Tax
- Will generate approximately $13.8M of annual tax revenue in 2003 (Debt service = $9.7M, Maintenance = $4.0M)
- Tax receipts go to Stadium District which issues bonds, pays debt service & maintenance$160.0MState Infrastructure Funding$9.1MLicense Plate RevenueTBD Private Funds=$125.9M Green Bay Packers User Fee(s)$92.5MGreen Bay Packers Stock Proceeds$20.4MNFL Loan - 1999 Resolution (G-3)$13.0M Note: User fee reserve of $24.0M (based on $2,000 / Seat)

Of course this doesn't include additional millions given to the Packers by the NFL for the Atrium.

Once again another bozo thread, mixed with hatred instead of common sense.

What do you mean no common sense? What HAVE the queenies won in the past 50 years?

You cheer for a team of clowns and have the audacity ( look it up in a dictionary) to call me one?

V

Vikeman

What do you mean no common sense? What HAVE the queenies won in the past 50 years?

You cheer for a team of clowns and have the audacity ( look it up in a dictionary) to call me one?

I love the tangent you did...but I'll play...and I'll go slow for you.

The title of the thread was "Now the NFL is bailing teams out...hence my recourse...which applies to the thread subject. Unlike your comment, which is directed at me cheering for a particular team.

Just because you got boxed in with your own thread doesn't mean it's cool for you to grasp at straws. Next time, get facts, then type opinion, in that order.

:dwarf:

Members online

Latest posts