cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
cheesey said:
DePack said:
musccy said:
DePack said:
Bruce...you're clean but I started to go back and check to call out individuals. It will make you sick.

You're obviously referring to me...and for pete's sake, get over it DePack...it's not like I'm storing child **** on my computer or selling crack to children..."it will make you sick"?!?!? c'mon...we're talking about football here, settle down. I was critical of Brett Favre...oh no...may God have mercy on my soul!

Brett is the best qb the Packers have ever had...but as others have said, he is human, he makes mistakes...and some of us happened to comment on that. ...yet again, heaven forbid!

I'm glad he's back, he's the best we have at qb, but I really didn't care for how this offseason transpired...he himself questioned his desire to play! He himself alluded to the fact that the Packers needed to have a contending team for him to return. People like me just commented on those statements WHICH BRETT MADE!!!!!!!!!!

musccy.....WTF...I've never had a problem with you or anyone that gave their opinion. There are a couple people...I have named both on other threads that spewed venom at Favre. This isn't a case of "I think Brett was out of line with his comments". This was about questioning "what he ever did for Green Bay" and "wishing he would retire". I don't agree with your point of view but wasn't specifically talking about you.

The whole thing is........WHAT is the point of making a thread like this in the FIRST place? Obviously just so you can blast a few people that didn't agree 100% with your opinion. WHY is it necessary for you to do that? Does it make you feel better then everyone else? When i posted what you would think was anti-Favre comments, i ALWAYS stated i was a huge fan of his, and i just thought he wasn't handling this off season right. I also stated it was JUST my opinion. When he held his golf tourny, and all the media people rushed down there, he COULD have told them days in advance that he was NOT going to discuss his playing future. But he didn't. Why? I can only guess that he wanted lots of free publicity. He HAD to know thats why they were coming there. The man is NOT stupid. I think he handled that wrong. Just MY opinion. You can disagree, and i wouldn't start a thread calling you out cause you didn't see everything MY way.
I have always been a fan of his, and unless he commits some heinous crime, i will REMAIN a fan. I have friends, and i don't always agree with them. But i don't blast them just because they don't agree with me ALL the time.
Pat yourself on the back for being a TRUE FAN, and get over it.
I have been a Packer fan through the 1970's and 80's, and remained loyal to "my" team the whole time. So i'll pat MYSELF on the back too.

WOW for someone who doesn't think this thread should have ever been started, you sure had alot to say. Please send me your email address and I'll forward any other threads I'm thinking about starting for your approval. We are up to 5+ pages so some people thought it was worthy.

BTW, quit pretending to be some rightious do gooder. You rip me every time you get a chance. Your "if you don't have anything nice to say" act is getting old.

You know what? I don't CARE what you think of me! People on here know me, and i'm sure they know you. I'll let them judge me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts