Notre Dame exposed (AGAIN)

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Notre Dame is a great football team as long as they are playing Army and Navy but they can't play with the big boys of the NCAA.
They were invited to join the Big 10 and decided against it. No wonder! They would never be ranked or get a bowl game if they were in the Big 10.

I would bet money that the Division II National Champion would beat ND.

The mighty Notre Dame has now set a new NCAA record for futility by losing it's 9th straight bowl game but you can bet that they will be ranked in the top 25 at some point next year.

I would say Brady Quinns stock has dropped consiserably after the Sugar Bowl debacle of last night.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Their last 9 bowl games:

2007 Sugar L, LSU 41-14
2006 Fiesta L, Ohio St. 34-20
2004 Insight L, Oregon St. 38-21
2003 Gator L, N.C. St. 28-6
2001 Fiesta L, Oregon St. 41-9
1999 Gator L, Ga. Tech 35-28
1997 Indep. L, LSU 27-9
1996 Orange L, Florida St. 31-26
1995 Fiesta L, Colorado 41-24

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Couldn't happen to a better team (or worse). I get sick of hearing how great Notre Dame is. They could finish 0-11 and still be ranked the next pre-season in the top 20. Gimme a break.

I'm with you yooper...even Appalachian State or Montana could have played them even up.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Notre Dame blows root for a real team like The Badgers

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Notre Dame's challenge is always the Defense loses games for them. They have almost always been a very good offensive team.

The challenge is there are not a great deal of smart defensive players, and because the academic requirements are so much higher at Notre Dame they can not recruit the best Defensive Players.

If they lowered their academic standards they would win it all every second year. You can not fault an institution that does what it is suppose to do. Look at their graduation ratio.

The Irish Rock!

Raider Pride.

Members online

Latest posts