"Nothing you can do to stop us" says Donald Driver

Reaction score
Bob Holtzmann of ESPN reports that Packers receiver Donald Driver has boasted that, as to the team's offense, there's "nothing you can do to stop us."

Driver isn't one to boast at every chance, so for him to say something like this, if true shouldn't be taken lightly.

This team is starting to develop a swagger, a bit of arrogance that you would like to see. This team is high on confidence, and with an 8-1 (hopefully soon to be 9-1) they have good reason!

I've got a feeling that teams haven't seen anything yet with how explosive we can be on O, last week was just the tip of the iceberg... :D

BRING. IT. ON!

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he's saying it from the right perspective, which is that he sees how they work hard week in and week out to improve, which has been a theme all year, and they're #1 in passing offense (yards). Now the running game seems to be going, and K-Rob has joined the fray. I wouldn't want to face us.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well DD is finally seeing OTHER WRs carry a lot of the load. Sometimes DD doesn't even get thrown to in a quarter, cuz favre doesn't NEED to lock on to him.

I think DD seeing that just makes him realize how good the team is, that they can run it, shovel it, **** and dunk, slants to ALL WRs, deep bombs to ALL WRs, and DD doesn't have to do everything.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the team's chemistry is the best I've seen in years. It's fun to watch. DD & everyone else are having a lot of fun this year and it shows.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
whats great about this swagger and ability on offense is....

The cowboys look like a one trick pony on offense. TO TO TO. If we can stop TO. (and between c-murder and al the mouth harris, i think we can stop him) i think we offer more offense than Dallas will be able to stop. I think we can go 15-1 seriously.

Chevelle2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Bob Holtzmann of ESPN reports that Packers receiver Donald Driver has boasted that, as to the team's offense, there's "nothing you can do to stop us."

Driver isn't one to boast at every chance, so for him to say something like this, if true shouldn't be taken lightly.

This team is starting to develop a swagger, a bit of arrogance that you would like to see. This team is high on confidence, and with an 8-1 (hopefully soon to be 9-1) they have good reason!

I've got a feeling that teams haven't seen anything yet with how explosive we can be on O, last week was just the tip of the iceberg... :D

BRING. IT. ON!

link to the quote?

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i just hope we can win the next 2 games and be at 11-1, i think it would be so sweet to knock both these games out

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
all about da packers said:

BRING. IT. ON!

link to the quote?

If I'm not mistaken, it was reported during the pregame show...

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score

If this is actually factual, and on the record with Holtzmann of ESPN, Then I would suggest Donald should keep his mouth shut.

I can appreciate the enthusiasm, however, over confidence and giving black board material for Joe Barry is just stupid. It is a short week.

R.P.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree, I also didnt like the dancing all around the field today. Mcarthy MUST keep these guys on the right path, the saeson isnt close to over and the over confidence is something that Lombardi would NEVER stand for.

KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND PLAY

grabthar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't see anything yesterday, but when I was at the Minnesota game last week, I saw the kick-off team dancing a lot. They were kind of in a circle and just dancing and bouncing around before the kick-off. They were having fun, the crowd was loving it. I didn't see anything wrong with it at all. It was showing a lot of comraderie and chemistry.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see where there is any need to be critical of these guys for having a little fun once in awhile. It's easy to sit here and say "oh, they shouldn't do that", but your not working your butt off all week and taking a beating like these guys.
This team celebrates probably less than about any team in the league. Considering they have won fourteen out of fifteen I think a little dance once in awhile is far from inappropriate.

Geez. Loosen your collar up. As BIG as it is and as IMPORTANT as it is it's still a game played by young men for crying out loud.

As far as what DD said I'm GLAD he said it.

I am so sick and tired of hearing "are the Packers for real," and, "is this team really that good?"

I mean give me a break. For what amounts to the last year of football we are head to head with NE who has been all but crowned by some maybe the best team ever.

We win fourteen out of fifteen and what do we get? Questions. "I don't know if they are for real or not" type crap.

I'm glad Driver said it. About time as far as I'm concerned.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so true so they did a little dance not a big deal refs let m.m tone it down so they wouldnt get peanilized that is the main thing d.d has a right tosay what he wants we are good this year we have a good core of players all away around :)

Members online

Latest posts