Not Sure Where This Fits - My Lacy Collection!

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mods, please move if this should be somewhere else, but I wanted to show my off my Lacy football card collection that I have putting together since shortly after Eddie was drafted. If you enjoy the hobby as well and have some Lacy to trade, let me know!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
Chicocheese

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They still make football cards? Sheesh?!? Nice collection. I like the signed ticket

Oh yeah! Football cards are still big! I too like the Rookie Ticket auto I have. That comes from a product called "Contenders" and it is (depending on who you ask) the #1 or #2 rookie product in any given season. The other is Topps Chrome (pictured above the Contenders). The holy grail of Eddie Lacy cards is either a Topps Chrome superfractor or a Championship Ticket (similar to a Rookie Ticket as seen above, but #'d 1/1). Those are so far out of my league it is unreal.

For instance, an Aaron Rodgers Rookie Ticket goes for $750-1000 depending on condition and what the guy wants to get for it. A Tom Brady Rookie Ticket is easily $900 minimum. The "end all be all" Aaron Rodgers card is the SP Authentic RPA. It is easily the holy grail for ANY Aaron Rodgers collector.

Members online

Latest posts