No Packers, Giants game on Verizon Fios???

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So whos got Verizon Fios? I DO! And they dropped Fox yesterday. It looks like I will have to find somewhere to go because Fox is off the air on Fios. Who else is pissed?

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
So whos got Verizon Fios? I DO! And they dropped Fox yesterday. It looks like I will have to find somewhere to go because Fox is off the air on Fios. Who else is pissed?
Wow that sucks. i get Fox over the air for free, and it comes in faster than cable. This is why cable companies suck.

PackAttack1992

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't get the game on my local channels, which makes me mad. So I'll have to find it online. Frustrating as I live in Illinois and we usually get most of the Pack games, especially considering it's a playoff game.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
There should be a setting in your TV's menu for cable/air. Switch it for the game and then switch back when it is done. If you are not in a metropolitan area near the broadcaster you may need to hook an antenna up to the antenna input on your TV.

OP
OP
A12ROD903

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There should be a setting in your TV's menu for cable/air. Switch it for the game and then switch back when it is done. If you are not in a metropolitan area near the broadcaster you may need to hook an antenna up to the antenna input on your TV.

My 2 options are cable and antenna, Im assuming antenna is the same as air. Do I have to unhook the cable from the fios box and hook it up directly to my TV (so cable from wall to TV?)

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I am not sure the fios will work as an antenna, but yes, you will need to connect an antenna to the input on the back of your TV so you will have to disconnect the fios cable from the antenna jack on the back of your TV.

OP
OP
A12ROD903

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not sure the fios will work as an antenna, but yes, you will need to connect an antenna to the input on the back of your TV so you will have to disconnect the fios cable from the antenna jack on the back of your TV.

Thanks. I just tried that and everything else. No luck! Switched from Time Warner to Fios because its the latest and greatest, cheaper and supposedly better. Any way, Go Pack Go! I will have to find somewhere to watch the game tomorrow. Shouldnt be hard though.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Bullsh!t. I just got done watching the Niners game on Fox and I have Fios

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts