No Love for The Pack?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
yeah that doesn't matter on here because these guys like longtime guy see that it is the packers who are getting the raw deal when it comes to injurys and them only

You have not been following along, and twist things so much that you even start to believe your own messes

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think so. MN has been pretty injury free so far this year. The Packers took a beating last year with injuries and the O-line has had a few this year. But if you don't have backups that can do the job your screwed. Tauscher should have been re-signed at the beginning of the year not after the first Vikings game. Most would not even know that the Vikings had a starting O-lineman out the last few games. Because they have a backup good enough to fill in.

But why would you sign a guy who can't pass his physical? The sole reason he wasn't was because he was still in knee rehab. Raptorman, you of all Vike fans should know this seeing I see your posts on several Packer forums.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You have not been following along, and twist things so much that you even start to believe your own messes
lol I have no idea what your crying about now because you cry like a schoolgirl about the what ifs more than anybody so do you believe your own messes?

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All of this banter is entertaining I suppose, but why do all of you Vike fans spend so much time on this and other Packer forums? Why should you care if the Packers get no love from the national media? What difference is it to you what Rodgers is or isn't doing? He's just a young QB starting out who appears to have a lot of upside and talent. He isn't your QB so why do you bother? I don't give a rat's tail about #4. He hasn't been in GB for a while and his shtick was getting old anyway. Ok, you won both meetings this year. Our team had issues earlier this season and you took advantage of them. Bully for you. I guess you get your jollies poking fun at Packer fans. Personally I would never spend time on a queen forum. If I did the urge to take a shower would be overwhelming.

:viksux:

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
In the first vikings game our safeties were both injured, and in the second game the Packers forgot they were playing the first half. Given a healthy D like we have now i think we can go toe to toe with Minny any day anywhere, as long as we play all four quarters.

As for "you can't use tausher cause my olineman was out too blah blah blah im a viking!" It wouldn't matter if he was in or not, cause we can't get to Favre regardless of who's playing.

Done. Arguments over

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
But why would you sign a guy who can't pass his physical? The sole reason he wasn't was because he was still in knee rehab. Raptorman, you of all Vike fans should know this seeing I see your posts on several Packer forums.
And the Packers didn't bring him in for a physical until after he visited KC on the 29th of September, and after the pounding they got in the 4th game. So don't sit there and expect me to believe the Packer's were waiting on him.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
And the Packers didn't bring him in for a physical until after he visited KC on the 29th of September, and after the pounding they got in the 4th game. So don't sit there and expect me to believe the Packer's were waiting on him.

I bet they were....

Go back and listen to Mikes presser when Mark was in working out for them..

Even though Mark was not signed...Mike was talking about how they were waiting for him to pass a certain date to test him out..

I also happen to know his Dad was blabbing around that Mark was in talks with the Pack thru out the entire re-hab process...... after all it was the Packer doctors that did the surgery right? So why wouldnt it be conceivable that they were checking on him?

But since it is not in the media it can't be true ....Right?

I am adding this

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/41796527.html

Posted: March 24, 2009

Dana Point, Calif. - The Green Bay Packers have interest in re-signing right tackle Mark Tauscher, but the time it will take him to get back to full strength might force them to move in a different direction.
Coach Mike McCarthy said during a break at the NFL owners meetings that he had been in regular contact with Tauscher, who had been rehabilitating a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee at the Packers' facility until leaving for NFL Players Association meetings last week in Hawaii. He said Tauscher, an unrestricted free agent, had been working hard to get himself ready for the 2009 season.

But the recovery time for that kind of injury is eight to 10 months and that would put his return sometime into the regular season. At some point well before that, the Packers would have to move forward and prepare to replace him as their starting right tackle.

"It's a medical condition. What (was) it, Week 12, Week 13?" McCarthy said of the injury, which occurred against the Houston Texans on Dec. 7. "It's a late injury. You do the math, and you're looking Oct. 1 (at his return). That's what the math tells you.

When did they sign him?

But yeah Jeff and you think that they werent going to sign him

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
All of this banter is entertaining I suppose, but why do all of you Vike fans spend so much time on this and other Packer forums? Why should you care if the Packers get no love from the national media? What difference is it to you what Rodgers is or isn't doing? He's just a young QB starting out who appears to have a lot of upside and talent. He isn't your QB so why do you bother? I don't give a rat's tail about #4. He hasn't been in GB for a while and his shtick was getting old anyway. Ok, you won both meetings this year. Our team had issues earlier this season and you took advantage of them. Bully for you. I guess you get your jollies poking fun at Packer fans. Personally I would never spend time on a queen forum. If I did the urge to take a shower would be overwhelming.

:viksux:
Pugger, tell me why there are so many Favre threads on Packer forums. He hasn't been a Packer for a year and a half. It's not Viking fans starting them. I start very few threads in Packer forums, yet every week at least 2-3 threads are started on every Packer forum that deals with either Favre or the Vikings. And it's not just this year. Even before Brett came on board it happened. They don't do it for the Bears and Lions. It would be like Viking fans starting a thread about Randy Moss and Matt Birk every week. Which by the way Packer forums have more threads about him then Viking forums do. And Pugger, you have seen many of my posts, and I would like to ask you this, have you ever seen me say anything negative against any Packer fan? Have I ever said "The Packer Suck"?

Going to other teams forums can be very enlightening. You can learn more about you team from the other teams fans they you do your own.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I bet they were....

Go back and listen to Mikes presser when Mark was in working out for them..

Even though Mark was not signed...Mike was talking about how they were waiting for him to pass a certain date to test him out..

I also happen to know his Dad was blabbing around that Mark was in talks with the Pack thru out the entire re-hab process...... after all it was the Packer doctors that did the surgery right? So why wouldnt it be conceivable that they were checking on him?

But since it is not in the media it can't be true ....Right?
You are correct. The only truth comes from un-nammed sources. If someone puts his name to it, it has to be a lie.

I would listen to Mike if you have a link to his presser.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You are correct. The only truth comes from un-nammed sources. If someone puts his name to it, it has to be a lie.

I would listen to Mike if you have a link to his presser.

Check my post as I added those things, since I had a feeling you were going to want proff

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL that was low even for you:happy0005:touche' that was a good one
But hey, I had predicted that stonner would be a huge dissapointment, as he had never had a downfield catch in his college.

But that pot-burner can play!

Still don't see him as a go-to-guy, but nowadays a quick and explosive guy with good hands makes for one hell of a weapon. Ask Wes Welker...

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Check my post as I added those things, since I had a feeling you were going to want proff
From what I was able to find on it I'll give you that they did not completely write him off. I can't find anything from the Packers or MM between your presser and an Oct. 6 presser with MM. Mostly just speculation from boogers (blogger) and talking heads.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pugger, tell me why there are so many Favre threads on Packer forums. He hasn't been a Packer for a year and a half. It's not Viking fans starting them. I start very few threads in Packer forums, yet every week at least 2-3 threads are started on every Packer forum that deals with either Favre or the Vikings. And it's not just this year. Even before Brett came on board it happened. They don't do it for the Bears and Lions. It would be like Viking fans starting a thread about Randy Moss and Matt Birk every week. Which by the way Packer forums have more threads about him then Viking forums do. And Pugger, you have seen many of my posts, and I would like to ask you this, have you ever seen me say anything negative against any Packer fan? Have I ever said "The Packer Suck"?

Going to other teams forums can be very enlightening. You can learn more about you team from the other teams fans they you do your own.

Raptorman, sorry if you thought I lumped you in with the others. You are not negative and don't bash the Pack. I just wish there were more like you who come to these Packer boards.

Why all the Favre threads? Probably because most Packer fans are not too thrilled to see him playing in MN. Some of us believe he had his heart set on going to MN for a while and that doesn't sit too well with us either. It isn't fun watching him have success in Minneapolis. It would be like Peterson leaving MN the way BF did and then playing for Chicago or GB and running rough-shod over MN. In all my years of following sports I have never seen a situation quite like this one. I still can't understand why he wanted to leave GB in the first place, especially just a few weeks after playing in the conference championship game. I don't buy for one second that he was pushed out any door, unless he lied at that teary PC in March of 08 when he said the decision to 'retire' was his and his alone.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
From what I was able to find on it I'll give you that they did not completely write him off. I can't find anything from the Packers or MM between your presser and an Oct. 6 presser with MM. Mostly just speculation from boogers (blogger) and talking heads.

Tauscher still option - JSOnline

July 30th

Green Bay — The Green Bay Packers haven't ruled out re-signing Mark Tauscher if the candidates to replace him at right tackle don't pan out.

"We have three young guys we're excited about, but Mark is someone we've talked to," coach Mike McCarthy said. "That's why we go to training camp. I would never rule Mark out. He's a great guy, a class act."

The Packers have said consistently that they don't expect Tauscher to play until Oct. 1. Patrick McKenzie, the team's physician, operated on Tauscher and has been seeing him on a regular basis.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But hey, I had predicted that stonner would be a huge dissapointment, as he had never had a downfield catch in his college.

But that pot-burner can play!

Still don't see him as a go-to-guy, but nowadays a quick and explosive guy with good hands makes for one hell of a weapon. Ask Wes Welker...
What? I think you have smoking some good **** yourself. The man is not afraid of going over the middle and has great hands.He was a running back in college so yeah i can see that him and tebow would not hook up downfield much

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raptorman, sorry if you thought I lumped you in with the others. You are not negative and don't bash the Pack. I just wish there were more like you who come to these Packer boards.

Why all the Favre threads? Probably because most Packer fans are not too thrilled to see him playing in MN. Some of us believe he had his heart set on going to MN for a while and that doesn't sit too well with us either. It isn't fun watching him have success in Minneapolis. It would be like Peterson leaving MN the way BF did and then playing for Chicago or GB and running rough-shod over MN. In all my years of following sports I have never seen a situation quite like this one. I still can't understand why he wanted to leave GB in the first place, especially just a few weeks after playing in the conference championship game. I don't buy for one second that he was pushed out any door, unless he lied at that teary PC in March of 08 when he said the decision to 'retire' was his and his alone.
a group hug is in order

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What? I think you have smoking some good **** yourself. The man is not afraid of going over the middle and has great hands.He was a running back in college so yeah i can see that him and tebow would not hook up downfield much
********* you're blind. Afraid to go over the middle????? When did I say that???

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"The Packers ARE who we THOUGHT they were...If you wanna crown 'em..then go ahead and crown 'em"....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

That doesn't make them "battle tested"...however.

Do you honestly think that they are better than...

1. Saints
2. Vikings
3. Eagles
4. Giants
5. Dallas
6. Arizona?

I don't....

We beat Dallas there smart guy :crazy:.:viksux:

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
********* you're blind. Afraid to go over the middle????? When did I say that???
when did i say you said he wouldn't go over the middle? I was pointing out his strengths and he was a running back in college is what i pointed out.

Members online

Latest posts