1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

No Love for The Pack?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Therran D, Dec 16, 2009.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings Received:
    +2,540 / 76 / -14
    Packer Fan Since:

You have not been following along, and twist things so much that you even start to believe your own messes
  2. Pugger

Pugger Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    What in the h3ll does this photo mean in this particular thread (or on a Packer forum no less)?

:viksux:
  3. Pugger

Pugger Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    But why would you sign a guy who can't pass his physical? The sole reason he wasn't was because he was still in knee rehab. Raptorman, you of all Vike fans should know this seeing I see your posts on several Packer forums.
  4. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    lol I have no idea what your crying about now because you cry like a schoolgirl about the what ifs more than anybody so do you believe your own messes?
  5. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    LOL that was low even for you:happy0005:touche' that was a good one
  6. Pugger

Pugger Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    All of this banter is entertaining I suppose, but why do all of you Vike fans spend so much time on this and other Packer forums? Why should you care if the Packers get no love from the national media? What difference is it to you what Rodgers is or isn't doing? He's just a young QB starting out who appears to have a lot of upside and talent. He isn't your QB so why do you bother? I don't give a rat's tail about #4. He hasn't been in GB for a while and his shtick was getting old anyway. Ok, you won both meetings this year. Our team had issues earlier this season and you took advantage of them. Bully for you. I guess you get your jollies poking fun at Packer fans. Personally I would never spend time on a queen forum. If I did the urge to take a shower would be overwhelming.

:viksux:
  7. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings Received:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    In the first vikings game our safeties were both injured, and in the second game the Packers forgot they were playing the first half. Given a healthy D like we have now i think we can go toe to toe with Minny any day anywhere, as long as we play all four quarters.

As for "you can't use tausher cause my olineman was out too blah blah blah im a viking!" It wouldn't matter if he was in or not, cause we can't get to Favre regardless of who's playing.

Done. Arguments over
  8. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings Received:
    +713 / 20 / -11
    And the Packers didn't bring him in for a physical until after he visited KC on the 29th of September, and after the pounding they got in the 4th game. So don't sit there and expect me to believe the Packer's were waiting on him.
  9. longtimefan

Ratings Received:
    +2,540 / 76 / -14
    Packer Fan Since:
    I bet they were....

Go back and listen to Mikes presser when Mark was in working out for them..

Even though Mark was not signed...Mike was talking about how they were waiting for him to pass a certain date to test him out..

I also happen to know his Dad was blabbing around that Mark was in talks with the Pack thru out the entire re-hab process...... after all it was the Packer doctors that did the surgery right? So why wouldnt it be conceivable that they were checking on him?

But since it is not in the media it can't be true ....Right?

I am adding this

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/41796527.html

When did they sign him?

But yeah Jeff and you think that they werent going to sign him
  10. Raptorman

Ratings Received:
    +713 / 20 / -11
    Pugger, tell me why there are so many Favre threads on Packer forums. He hasn't been a Packer for a year and a half. It's not Viking fans starting them. I start very few threads in Packer forums, yet every week at least 2-3 threads are started on every Packer forum that deals with either Favre or the Vikings. And it's not just this year. Even before Brett came on board it happened. They don't do it for the Bears and Lions. It would be like Viking fans starting a thread about Randy Moss and Matt Birk every week. Which by the way Packer forums have more threads about him then Viking forums do. And Pugger, you have seen many of my posts, and I would like to ask you this, have you ever seen me say anything negative against any Packer fan? Have I ever said "The Packer Suck"?

Going to other teams forums can be very enlightening. You can learn more about you team from the other teams fans they you do your own.
  11. Raptorman

Ratings Received:
    +713 / 20 / -11
    You are correct. The only truth comes from un-nammed sources. If someone puts his name to it, it has to be a lie.

I would listen to Mike if you have a link to his presser.
  12. longtimefan

Ratings Received:
    +2,540 / 76 / -14
    Packer Fan Since:

Check my post as I added those things, since I had a feeling you were going to want proff
  13. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +979 / 0 / -0
    But hey, I had predicted that stonner would be a huge dissapointment, as he had never had a downfield catch in his college.

But that pot-burner can play!

Still don't see him as a go-to-guy, but nowadays a quick and explosive guy with good hands makes for one hell of a weapon. Ask Wes Welker...
  14. Raptorman

Ratings Received:
    +713 / 20 / -11
    From what I was able to find on it I'll give you that they did not completely write him off. I can't find anything from the Packers or MM between your presser and an Oct. 6 presser with MM. Mostly just speculation from boogers (blogger) and talking heads.
  15. Pugger

Pugger Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Raptorman, sorry if you thought I lumped you in with the others. You are not negative and don't bash the Pack. I just wish there were more like you who come to these Packer boards.

Why all the Favre threads? Probably because most Packer fans are not too thrilled to see him playing in MN. Some of us believe he had his heart set on going to MN for a while and that doesn't sit too well with us either. It isn't fun watching him have success in Minneapolis. It would be like Peterson leaving MN the way BF did and then playing for Chicago or GB and running rough-shod over MN. In all my years of following sports I have never seen a situation quite like this one. I still can't understand why he wanted to leave GB in the first place, especially just a few weeks after playing in the conference championship game. I don't buy for one second that he was pushed out any door, unless he lied at that teary PC in March of 08 when he said the decision to 'retire' was his and his alone.
  16. longtimefan

Ratings Received:
    +2,540 / 76 / -14
    Packer Fan Since:

Tauscher still option - JSOnline

17. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    What? I think you have smoking some good **** yourself. The man is not afraid of going over the middle and has great hands.He was a running back in college so yeah i can see that him and tebow would not hook up downfield much
  18. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    a group hug is in order
  19. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +979 / 0 / -0
    goddammit you're blind. Afraid to go over the middle????? When did I say that???
  20. SCpackerfan

SCpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +21 / 1 / -0

We beat Dallas there smart guy :crazy:.:viksux:
  21. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    when did i say you said he wouldn't go over the middle? I was pointing out his strengths and he was a running back in college is what i pointed out.
  22. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Remember playoffs are another story has A-Rod breaks his playoff cherry