Nj noob

njpackersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys. Saying HI from central Jersey where surrounded by Eagle/Jets/Giants. I only get to listen to those radio shows and enjoy listening to why they lost. I am surprised though how many fans are here. I went to a bar for the GB/Cowboy game a few years ago when both were 10-0. It was a 50/50 fan base. I thought I would be like 1 of 10. Another interesting note and how small the world is. I sat at the bar next to someone that looked familiar. We remembered each other from 15 years before. He was the main mechanic at a Kawi dealer for their Jet ski race team. I visited that place often for parts and mods. He even showed me the factory race skis in the back and different hull configurations. Well he is a Packer fan and told me about the times he went and the ways he got there. Like I said, small world.

Chris.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi chris, glad to have you here!

Yeah, Packers fans are everywhere, but, outside the Midwest, it seems that there are a bunch at both PA and NJ.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi there! You're not alone out there, buddy! I'm the one running around waving a Packer flag deep in enemy (Eagles) territory. We got to represent, you know?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts