Nick Collins [Merged Threads]

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Nick Collins

all about da packers said:
I'd give Collins a B+. He's been used as support most of the time, and he's done his job. No big plays, and he's saved at least one TD.

He has the potential to be a playmaker (see Bears game, week 17 last season), it's just a matter of the Packers staff allowing Collins to be a bit more free and roam the field to explot his physical talents more.

I'd like to be in your class if you're that generous with your grades. Collins has been assignment sure so far this year, but he's rarely around the ball and hasn't really made any impact plays. He does things like flash his unbelievable athletic ability by running down a guy like AP, but I'm starting to think that the playmaker games are the exception, rather than the rule when it comes to Nick.

OP
OP
B

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NICK COLLINS SUCKS!!!!

ive been saying it for weeks, he bit on that run and everyone in the stadium knew it was play action, that cost us the game,

put rouse in pleaaaaase

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NICK COLLINS SUCKS!!!!

i agree!!!

let's break out the pitch forks and torches and chase him out town!!!

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: NICK COLLINS SUCKS!!!!

ive been saying it for weeks, he bit on that run and everyone in the stadium knew it was play action, that cost us the game,

He also made a nice play on a tipped pass that led to an interception.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Re: NICK COLLINS SUCKS!!!!

Hey ADDP.. I think some posts from the merge are lost in cyberspace... what up with that. :shock:

Pack93z

Reaction score
Yeah I noticed that too Pack, I'm at a complete loss at explaining WTF happened.
:-?
I think I was posting in the thread as you ran the merge script... it is floating somewhere on the server... ID issue...

What type of database are you running on the server? I assume SQL.

Pack93z

Reaction score
Yup SQL.

I know that because Ryan has mentioned SQL a few times... and my computer knowledge is quickly running thin here...

Can you query the database for unassigned posts... the guid would match the previous thread I would imagine.

Pack93z

Reaction score
I have no clue how to even begin doing that. It's like your speaking a foreign language Pack93z, I'm a noob with that type of stuff.

No problem... not a huge deal..

Reaction score

Nick Collins had a right to be PO'd on that Greg Olsen play. It was cleary offensive PI.

UWbadger, I saw the replay a couple of times and I just don't see where Olsen did anything to interfere with Collins. There is always a little hand slapping action going on. Collins had good coverage, but the throw was right on the spot.

Pack93z

Reaction score

Nick Collins had a right to be PO'd on that Greg Olsen play. It was cleary offensive PI.

UWbadger, I saw the replay a couple of times and I just don't see where Olsen did anything to interfere with Collins. There is always a little hand slapping action going on. Collins had good coverage, but the throw was right on the spot.

Watch the replay on the NFL.com site.. I think he gave Collins a little shove at the 4:03 mark of the video.. just enough to get the seperation needed and prevent any type of play on the ball.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap?game_id=29269&displayPage=tab_recap&season=2007&week=REG5

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score

uwbadger12000 said:

Watch the replay on the NFL.com site.. I think he gave Collins a little shove at the 4:03 mark of the video.. just enough to get the seperation needed and prevent any type of play on the ball.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap?game_id=29269&displayPage=tab_recap&season=2007&week=REG5

He did it on the first TD also.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Pack93z said:
uwbadger12000 said:

I was screaming this on the game thread, and no one was there to hear me. Olsen pushed off all game, and you'd think a rookie would get flagged for that, but no, the refs love the Bears, and flag them for none of their borderline blatant dirty play. There was an obvious delay of game at the end of the game, which they ignored, and after every whistle they are punching, grinding knees/elbows into the downed players' bodies, pushing themselves up off of their helmets, its just infuriating to watch.

All that said, we turned it over 4 times, and deserved every bit of that loss for no other reason than that. 4 times. That's awful awful.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score

pack_in_black said:
Pack93z said:
uwbadger12000 said:

I was screaming this on the game thread, and no one was there to hear me. Olsen pushed off all game, and you'd think a rookie would get flagged for that, but no, the refs love the Bears, and flag them for none of their borderline blatant dirty play. There was an obvious delay of game at the end of the game, which they ignored, and after every whistle they are punching, grinding knees/elbows into the downed players' bodies, pushing themselves up off of their helmets, its just infuriating to watch.

All that said, we turned it over 4 times, and deserved every bit of that loss for no other reason than that. 4 times. That's awful awful.

I could not agree with you more. The Bears got away with SO MUCH ********! But, the turnovers were legit, and i think that was the biggest difference maker. We won't get any breaks from the refs when we play the popular teams (same story when we played San Diego), so to win, we have to minimize our own mistakes. that didn't happen last night.

Members online

Latest posts