Nick Collins apologizes, said he should have walked away

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Two days after a post-game confrontation with a fan, Packers safety Nick Collins apologized to his team and fans for attracting negative attention."This is a situation that I could have walked away from but, you know, heat of the moment,"...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
:chisux: No apology needed nick.

We the fans understand your actions, trust us we would love to do a lot worse to some of them fans. My cousin told me he once spat on a Packer player when he went to a game, and if he wasn't twice the size of me I would have done something.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now I have to defend you Nick.

Take the high road always. It's a damn hard thing to do? It is. The guy is human scum, you shouldn't have let it bother you.

You're the man, Nick. You have definitely grown from the guy you were in 08, you're a leader of this D, and I'm very happy to have you on this team.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Absolutely no need to apologize, Nick, we got your back! I understand why the apology was needed, probably more for PR or media. The low life scum of a Bears fan should be the one to make the apologies, not Nick. What did anyone expect to happen coming off a rough game/ loss? I was (and still am) very tempted to write the President of the NFL or whoever else they think is in power an argumentative persuasive essay defending out players actions. I'd call for the permanent ban of this "fan" from all NFL games. I'd also want them to launch a security investigation at Soldier Field as this incident raises questions regarding the competency of Soldier Field's security team. This incident should not of been allowed to take place, I hope they learned from it to prevent it from recurring.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts