Nice to know You are loved...

twebdonny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Seahawks have locked up Jim Mora Jr. to be their head coach after the 2008 season.

Current head coach Mike Holmgren has already announced he will return for one more season, but rather than go through an extensive search, they have decided to hire from within.

Fox Sports

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Seahawks have locked up Jim Mora Jr. to be their head coach after the 2008 season.

Current head coach Mike Holmgren has already announced he will return for one more season, but rather than go through an extensive search, they have decided to hire from within.

Fox Sports

Is Holmgren retiring after this season?
I heard it's the same thing with Tony Dungy. I can't imagine anyone wanting to push Dungy out the door. He's one of the better coaches I've seen.

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
twebdonny said:

Fox Sports

Is Holmgren retiring after this season?
I heard it's the same thing with Tony Dungy. I can't imagine anyone wanting to push Dungy out the door. He's one of the better coaches I've seen.

I think Dungy is pushing himself out the door. He was talking about retiring this year.

Members online

Latest posts