Nice hitting

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Collins and Roman had some big time hits today! It's nice to see the defense making wrs think twice about going across the middle.

Plus it was great seeing Collins smack Chad Johnson! :D

Reaction score
Who can cover 85 in 05? Al Harris sure can :!: :D :D

On even more of a birght note, the Texans won, so pack are now tied with texans for worst record in NFL... Here we come Lottery!!! :twisted:

OP
OP
M

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
haha, very true about the lottery aadp :)

You're right about Harris...the dbs did a nice job against him today...even talking a little smack back to him :)

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
Collins and Roman had some big time hits today! It's nice to see the defense making wrs think twice about going across the middle.

Plus it was great seeing Collins smack Chad Johnson! :D

offense and brett must do their part too. Nothing more for me to say.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Bates has done his magic, and who would have thunk it, Pack are 1-6 because of the O, not D.

I agree with you, "all about the pack". Bates is getting a lot out of the players. And the best is yet to come...

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CalifPacker said:
Bates has done his magic, and who would have thunk it, Pack are 1-6 because of the O, not D.

I agree with you, "all about the pack". Bates is getting a lot out of the players. And the best is yet to come...

What Cali??? Is Bates getting the HC job? If so YES THE BEST IS YET TO COME !!!!! IF NOT AT LEAST ON DEFENSE THE BEST IS YET TO COME !!!!!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The young players are gaining valuable time. Did Nick Collins look a little bit like anothe #36 in Packers past on Sunday? Not only that, but he has a little mean streak in him too like Chuck Cecil did back in the day. He's winning me over as a fan and he'll probably only get better! In another year or two, he may just take over as the leader of this defense!

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
CalifPacker said:

What Cali??? Is Bates getting the HC job? If so YES THE BEST IS YET TO COME !!!!! IF NOT AT LEAST ON DEFENSE THE BEST IS YET TO COME !!!!!

I think he has a good shot at it unless Green Bay gets a big-time name here.

Members online

Latest posts