Nice game Refs

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Why don't you make me tough guy? The only reason you are so angry is because you know I'm right....You don't deserve the win.

And you talk about a pathetic fanbase....Riddle me this...Why did Favre get booed walking off the field at his last game at Lamblow? Why were 30% of the fans at "HISTORIC LAMBLOW FIELD" there wearing purple?

And this board was dead a few years back when the Packers picked Hawk in the top 5. DEAD. There wasn't a Packer fan to be found. So please take your bandwagon comments elsewhere chump before I smack you around this site.
WOW man, chill out. You're making yourself look ridiculous.

A win is a win. Who cares whether we deserve it or not? We didn't deserve a loss in the playoffs last year. I'm sure there are lots of wins that the Vikings have that they didn't deserve, and I'm sure you celebrated it like they did deserve it.

Don't try and talk like you have any more of a right to be here than anyone else just because you've been here longer. ESPECIALLY if you're just here to talk **** like this.

V

Vikeman

Up for debate for sure.

I agree with you. But at the same time if you are going to argue this call, how can you not argue the BS TD calls that should have never been called against the Packers!

Harvin was soo freekin out of bounds that everyone across the US saw it. Excect the Refs and every Vikings fan!

You said yourself how you thought the better team lost tonight. So how is it that the so called Super Run defense of the Vikings and so called Sack masters got played by a back up RB and a Baby Swiss O-line?

:nono:

Ummmmm I dont know what season you have been watching but the Vikings defensive line has sucked all year.

V

Vikeman

WOW man, chill out. You're making yourself look ridiculous.

A win is a win. Who cares whether we deserve it or not? We didn't deserve a loss in the playoffs last year. I'm sure there are lots of wins that the Vikings have that they didn't deserve, and I'm sure you celebrated it like they did deserve it.

Don't try and talk like you have any more of a right to be here than anyone else just because you've been here longer. ESPECIALLY if you're just here to talk **** like this.

Ummmmm there isnt a PAcker fan on this site that can get to me son....if you scroll back a little, the Packer fan I responded to was the one who got defensive first. I think he even told me to go to GAYPRIDE.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I was a bit surprised they overturned the Shiancoe call. Not because I thought it was clearly a TD, there was some gray area (he sort of tipped it to himself at first, which I think gave it the appearance of moving around to the ref).

Honestly, to me that's a 50/50 call. Despite the great angles the ref was given to look at, it's all in how you interpret the rule for the catch.
I was VERY shocked by this. Happy, but shocked. I don't even think it was 50/50. To me, that's a TD regardless, the ground didn't shake his grasp on the ball at all and he had possession before he even hit.

Any rule that says that's not a TD is BS in my opinion.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why don't you make me tough guy? The only reason you are so angry is because you know I'm right....You don't deserve the win.

And you talk about a pathetic fanbase....Riddle me this...Why did Favre get booed walking off the field at his last game at Lamblow? Why were 30% of the fans at "HISTORIC LAMBLOW FIELD" there wearing purple?

And this board was dead a few years back when the Packers picked Hawk in the top 5. DEAD. There wasn't a Packer fan to be found. So please take your bandwagon comments elsewhere chump before I smack you around this site.

OMG! I just read this!

You were just accusing someone else of being 12?

LOL, you are a joke man! Go away!

Is this the best the vikings fan base can come up with! :icon_rolleyes:

I cant wait till tomorrow when all the turd sell out vikings fans at work who sold their soul in eternal hatred of Favre and now embrace him come at me with such pathetic fodder!

I couldn't have asked for more! Thanks dude!:viksux:

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Ummmmm there isnt a PAcker fan on this site that can get to me son....if you scroll back a little, the Packer fan I responded to was the one who got defensive first. I think he even told me to go to GAYPRIDE.
Yeah, I saw that, but you're the Vikings fan on a Packer forum. To top that, you think you're better than everyone because you've been around longer. You're gonna **** people off with an attitude like that.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ummmmm I dont know what season you have been watching but the Vikings defensive line has sucked all year.

LOL, i dont know what season your talking about either fool! Obviously since this is the first time we played you this year I was talking about last year!

Really? Why do you post here?:crazy:

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
why dont you stop complaining about the refs and complain about how your coach and Favre lost you the game. Cause in the end thats all it comes down to.

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Quit the name calling.

If this is all about the Shank TD being reversed, it is what it is.

Quarless clearly didn't bring his TD in and that's Chilly's bad for not red flagging it.

Seriously though, stop the bickering back and forth about this. It's escalating to a point it shouldn't.

Just enjoy the win if you're a Packer fan and if you're not, then try not to take the aggression out on people posting. I suggest cooling off before posting more tonight and maybe checking back tomorrow.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Quit the name calling.

Quarless clearly didn't bring his TD in and that's Chilly's bad for not red flagging it.

Seriously though, stop the bickering back and forth about this. It's escalating to a point it shouldn't.

Just enjoy the win if you're a Packer fan and if you're not, then try not to take the aggression out on people posting. I suggest cooling off before posting more tonight and maybe checking back tomorrow.

That. Nice post, BBalz.

Makes my job easy when you guys police yourselves. :lol:

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. The childish bickering, name calling, and personal attacks not to stop. Seriously.

I think this game was actually fairly called, for once. There were some no-calls against the Pack and the Vikings. I also thought all of the penalties called were fair, and there were no super obvious calls missed.

As far as the Shancoe TD goes, I think it depends on when they were determining he had possession. If they thought he had it before hitting the ground, it was a TD. If they thought he didn't quite have it as the ball hit the ground, it's not a TD. Apparently those refs thought it was the latter.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Quit the name calling.

Its about a whole hell of a lot more than that!

Out of respect for "Jess" and his request to keep things in check, I believe I have.

But i'll be damned at the day I cannot call a fool a fool!

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This thread is retarded...

Packers are 4-3
Vikings are 2-4

It is what it is. Get over it. You want to blame it on the refs, fine, we are still 1-0 against the Queens this year. If you're that pissed about it, right a letter... Game will still be Pack 28 Vikings 24.

Jesus, you act like the Packers have never been screwed by ****** calls, hell we were screwed tonight by ****** calls, just like the Vikings were. Like I said, it is what it is. Deal with it.

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's not saying anything negative about Favre have to do with the blown call? I even know it's a td....by rule it is.

I just hate losing to a lesser team with calls. It happened last year with the Saints. And it's a league wide problem...not just tonight.

I remember Favre throwing a crucial INT late in that game that cost you a trip to the Super Bowl, just like he threw 3 tonight! You can't keep saying that your losses are against lesser teams and its because of the calls, it makes you look really whiney.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
you know whats really awesome about all of this? no matter how much anyone *****es and moans when i look at the final score it says PACKERS 28 VIKINGS 24. PACKERS 4-3 AND VIKINGS 2-4.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game should be 17-7. The Packer fans I'm with know it. The announcers know it.

Just call the friggen game fair. That's all a fan wants.
This is the wrong time and place looking for sympathy for the Vikes on what you think were blown calls.
If you want agreement, go to a Vikings board.

kaiser7ko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikeman if you had posted all your bs on a public forum i wouldnt be so annoyed but the fact you think you can talk bs on a packers forum im not going to stand for that!!! your team lost fair and square quarless catch got ruled a td the same as harvins the difference being mccarthy had the balls to challenge the play childress didnt end of story!!!! as for shiancoes fair enough he didnt bobble the ball but it hit the f'iing ground during the process of the catch and at the end of the day no matter what you say thats an incompletion. and if you dont agree with that just go back and watch the amount of penalty yards you's got away with due to holding calls.... :):viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux: GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!

kaiser7ko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers 2 games ahead of the vikings does it get much better than this??? Especially with a banged up D and a few key injuries on offence :) the bears aint even a threat now to out dominance of the north :)

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Isn't it funny how every big vikings loss is some how the refs fault? Just like the NFCCG the viking fans just have to blame someone else. You lost deal with it, there were plenty of s*** calls in the vikings favor too. One of the bad calls was one that you could have challenged but didn't, MM did and that was the difference.

The better team won no matter how much you are in denial and feel the need to blame someone else

and BTW :viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux: and did I mention :viksux:?

kaiser7ko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats my bad. but can i just ask why are vikings fans welcome on a packers forum?? i wouldnt expect this red carpet treatment on a vikings forum!!

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
It's not red carpet, they aren't allowed to call you names either.

We just ask that all arguments be civil. Well, civil-ish. :p

V

Vikeman

vikeman if you had posted all your bs on a public forum i wouldnt be so annoyed but the fact you think you can talk bs on a packers forum im not going to stand for that!!! your team lost fair and square quarless catch got ruled a td the same as harvins the difference being mccarthy had the balls to challenge the play childress didnt end of story!!!! as for shiancoes fair enough he didnt bobble the ball but it hit the f'iing ground during the process of the catch and at the end of the day no matter what you say thats an incompletion. and if you dont agree with that just go back and watch the amount of penalty yards you's got away with due to holding calls.... :):viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux: GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!

Do you know NFL rules? Seriously? Did I or do I ever complain about holding calls? Even when Clifton grabs all over Allens jersey and arms....that's part of the game. The fact of the matter is the Vikings were screwed on the shianco td. It is so obvious it was a td. I can set myself aside and be an unbiased Viking fan and I can tell you as an NFL fan it is a league wide problem. You saw it firsthand tonight. Until the NFL gets it's act together is will continue to be a problem.

The rule is simple....and I will quote it for you Tuesday on Ref review. The ball can hit the ground if the rec has possession. Shianco had possession.

Your team is not better than ours. You lost to the Bears. The refs handed you this game.

As far as whining is concerned I'm gonna spend the next 3 hours bumping threads calling out Packer fans for complaining about holds. It's my new mission.

Tonight was a shameful night for the NFL.

See you at the dome.

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you know NFL rules? Seriously? Did I or do I ever complain about holding calls? Even when Clifton grabs all over Allens jersey and arms....that's part of the game. The fact of the matter is the Vikings were screwed on the shianco td. It is so obvious it was a td. I can set myself aside and be an unbiased Viking fan and I can tell you as an NFL fan it is a league wide problem. You saw it firsthand tonight. Until the NFL gets it's act together is will continue to be a problem.

The rule is simple....and I will quote it for you Tuesday on Ref review. The ball can hit the ground if the rec has possession. Shianco had possession.

Your team is not better than ours. You lost to the Bears. The refs handed you this game.

As far as whining is concerned I'm gonna spend the next 3 hours bumping threads calling out Packer fans for complaining about holds. It's my new mission.

Tonight was a shameful night for the NFL.

See you at the dome.

So what about the pick in the endzone you got while shoving our wideout out of the play all the way down the sideline?

What about the NUMEROUS plays where your RT held Matthews, mostly by the facemask and helmet?

you cant have it both ways.

And just b/c the TV box says that it should have been a TD doesnt mean it was. Everyone who saw it CLEARLY saw him trap the ball against the ground.

If you wanna be a REAL fan and READ the rule book, it states, in summary form, that a reciever CANNOT use the ground as a means to secure the ball to the body, in any form. The nose of the ball CLEARLY hit the ground, pushing the ball into his grip.

HENCE no TD.

But, in your defense, the Quarless TD was a BAD call. Too bad your Coach did not have the nuts to challenge it.

Members online

Latest posts