Nhl 2010-2011

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't followed the NHL for quite some time now. Do the Maple Leafs still suck? I have a soft spot for them, but I have no idea why.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go figure.

Who's the dominant team in the NHL at the moment then? The Penguins? The Redwings? I have no idea haha. I need to get myself ESPN

adisonjackson12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no idea about the American National Hockey League as i have never watched even a single NHL game in my whole life. Is there anybody in here that could let me and everybody else know about whats been happening in the NHL lately?

CheeseHeadInCanada

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Flyers had goaltending they would easily be the stanley cup champions. The Flyers haven't had a real goalie since Pelle Lindbergh (r.i.p) Im a Canuck fan and we're curently on a five game losing streak and it's been pretty rough.

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bobrovsky might turn into that long-term goalie answer we've been looking for! i know he's a fan favourite already and from what i've heard, he's 2nd in Allstar game fan voting lol

as for the Canucks, that Chicago blow out was just unacceptable... i'm shocked, i predicted the Canucks to be at the top of the league this year. Granted, they're in the middle of the pack and there's still plenty of time left for them to make a push...

CheeseHeadInCanada

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You really think that? I know he's a fan favorite,but boucher's been getting quite a bit of play and when Leighton comes back it's just gonna make things worse. Yeah, I was at the game and it pained me to sit through it..I don't know about top, but they're going to win their division for sure. Until we get rid of Kevin Bieksa and our coach Alain Vigneault I don't see us going too far... Vigneault plays favorites way too much, we have so much young talent that we keep in the minors because he doesn't like younger players. Hell Vigneault benched Trevor Linden countless times...

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They played Bobrovsky for something like 12 games in a row, so they're giving him some well-deserved rest. I think when Leighton gets back, they'll throw him in there and see how he does, but I truly believe Bobs is going to be around for years to come. For a rookie, he's got a .925 Save %, has started 16 games this year, among the top 10 busiest goaltender. His save percentage is only behind Carey Price, who has started 20 games. I like the combination of Bobs, Leighton or Boucher...heck, we could likely keep all three

CheeseHeadInCanada

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I looked it up after you were talking. Good for him, he's done a great job so far hopefully he can keep it up. It's funny how people are just finding about Giroux now... not in juniors, heck not even last year in the playoffs. I took a ton of flyers in my playoff pool last year including Giroux. People laughed at me, then I wound up winning haha.

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKvBXfdNhGo]YouTube - Minnesota Wild meet the Winnipeg Jets and the Beer cup snake!!! Part 1[/ame]

Winnipeg Jets fans at the Minnesota Wild - New York Rangers game...

WE NEED OUR TEAM BACK, our arena would be the LOUDEST, ROWDIEST arena in the league!

for the Beer/cup snake reference....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyB41TaESGk]YouTube - Stack the cups![/ame]

I love the alcoholics in this city :p

Members online

Latest posts