NFL's Top 100 players: Rodgers ranks ....

mikeymidnight

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure didn't look like his house when Rodgers and the Pack destroyed the Giants 45 - 17 in a must win game for the 6th seed in 2010... then again, Giants fans were probably riding the jet's bandwagon during those years mr ELIte choked away chances at entering the playoffs by leading the league in turnovers.

Eli Manning owns Lambeau Field in the post season. He has a better record there in the post season than Aaron Rodgers and the legendary Brett Farve combined.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would take Eli Manning over Aaron Rodgers or Drew Brees. I would take Eli Manning ovet any QB in NFL right now.

ok serious question, do you have a job and if you do does it require you to use critical thinking? not trying to be facetious I am being serious.

mikeymidnight

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, at least you admit you're a Homer. Can't fault you for supporting your team.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Aaron Rodgers had an awesome regular season and makrs sense he was ranked number one
Would havr made sense if Tom Brady or Megatron would have been ranked number one instead. It would also make sense if Eli Manning were ranked number one also.

Aaron Rodgers was the NFL MVP and a sick regular season and if that is what is looked at then yes he deserved number one ranking. Now if you want to take postseason into account then Eli Manning has to be considered.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how pathetic a life to visit another team's message board because your own life is so sad. Your parents must be proud.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
is that really the best you could come up with? I guess I didn't expect much from a giants fan but come on

NACHOMAN

Sailing the seas of cheese
Reaction score
Eli Manning ?????????? Mikey congrats on the superbowl victory over the Pats. Is there not a Giants forum that you can complain about not being first twice in a season? We won the Superbowl and Rodgers was ranked 11th. I don't even think I thought about it. Go home greedy boy and enjoy the past season.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok whats your number, and you already did accommodate me but in a very weak-minded fashion. No Biggie. Whats the number?

mikeymidnight

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eli Manning ?????????? Mikey congrats on the superbowl victory over the Pats. Is there not a Giants forum that you can complain about not being first twice in a season? We won the Superbowl and Rodgers was ranked 11th. I don't even think I thought about it. Go home greedy boy and enjoy the past season.

Aaron Rodgers did deserve it and I figured he would get number one ranking. Heck for all smack talk out there I am actually lroud thay Eli Manning was voted on the list at 31, that is a great honor in itself. It is the off season so we have to talk smack and that way if tou knock us out of playoffs next season you guys can tease me and I will eat crow.

I think if NY Giants make playoffs this year that we will face Green Bay Packers again and that will be a very tough game that can go either way.

Good luck on your season and I am sure that Aaron Rodgers is going to be one of the best players in NFL again this season.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if we knock you out next year we will never hear from you because packers fans aren't pathetic and we don't go to other teams boards. We make the little people come to us, just like NY Giants fans wives and girlfriends come to us.

Still waiting on that number bro....

mikeymidnight

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys were non stop with the heckling after beating us in 2010 and I guess you upset when it goes back to you.

I sent you the number sister. Check your inbox and give me a call if you wanna meet up.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My inbox is empty little guy, do you need a step by step walkthrough of how to do it? You can always post your number in the thread little guy. Try sending again smalltime.

mikeymidnight

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sent it to you again sweetie.

Just give me a call if you feel so inclined. That is if you would rather run your mouth in real life inatead of hiding behind your keyboard and insulting people online.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I have deleted 11 posts that were not needed..

Mike...Stop trying to convince everyone that Eli should be #1, or Brady or Johnson...Then you try to ease the smack by saying Rodgers is great..

We didnt vote on this, it was by his peers..so go write letters to each player that voted and cry to them they were wrong..

So from now please stop trying to stir up crap..

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers had an awesome regular season and makrs sense he was ranked number one
Would havr made sense if Tom Brady or Megatron would have been ranked number one instead. It would also make sense if Eli Manning were ranked number one also.

Aaron Rodgers was the NFL MVP and a sick regular season and if that is what is looked at then yes he deserved number one ranking. Now if you want to take postseason into account then Eli Manning has to be considered.

Have you even SEEN or HEARD what the players were ranking them on?

It is based on who will be the best in 2012..

Not who had best season in 2011, not who played best in 2011 playoffs...But who they feel is going to be best in 2012

Thank you for finally understanding all this

mikeymidnight

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is very possible that Aaron Rodgers may be the number one player in 2012. However I am predicting that the stats may drop for QBs all around. That is not a knock on any QB. I think the reason stats will drop is because there is a full training camp this year and defenses will be better prepared.

mikeymidnight

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have deleted 11 posts that were not needed..

Mike...Stop trying to convince everyone that Eli should be #1, or Brady or Johnson...Then you try to ease the smack by saying Rodgers is great..

We didnt vote on this, it was by his peers..so go write letters to each player that voted and cry to them they were wrong..

So from now please stop trying to stir up crap..

Just because I think Eli Manning is better than Aaron Rodgers doesn't mean that it is an insult. It just means I think Eli Manning is better. It is not a knock on Aarin Rodgers

I don't cry about anything and I am not stirring up crap.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Eli Manning should have been ranked Number One.

This is the best players of the year. Not the best players in a 4 game stretch.

Rodgers played at a high level more consistently than anyone at any position last year and it really wasn't close.

Every Sunday Rodgers was almost guaranteed to throw at least 3TD passes and no Interceptions.

Manning would throw 3 TD's and then the following week would throw no TD's and 4 interceptions.

Rodgers was pretty much winning games by himself last year considering the defense and a complete lack of a run game.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Rodgers was pretty much winning games by himself last year considering the defense and a complete lack of a run game.

His receivers helped too doing this, but how Rodgers played and got to them was amazing, and wasn't Rodgers like our 4th best rusher?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts