NFL Tv Distribution Maps

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
OK Zero how do I do that -It'd be much appreciated if I could.

Someone gave you one of the methods, there is another, but I don't know if I have permission to disclose it to ya here lol

I'm pretty sure both PH.com and PF.com will be working together on PbP though. If not, then that just means TWO options for listeners.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thought I'd refresh this one. The site admin says he usually has the games up on Wednesday or Thursday, so check back later. Maybe we can make this thread a sticky?

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
even though the panthers play on CBS this week... and Fox has GB NY as the number one game.... on FOX here in Charlotte i get to watch PAID PROGRAMMING AND BULL RIDING...

so pissed off.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ughhhh... another sunday of ducking out of church as soon as it's over so i can actually secure a stool at the bar! It's a good thing God is a Packers fan, he'll understand.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
looks like were both stool pigeons this weekend.

Maybe you will get lucky and have some company, being a stool pigeon wouldn't be so bad.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

HomerJay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can only hope that there is a Vikings blackout as the local paper reported there might be....

So much Packer coverage on that map....except in the Twin Cities!!

I don't think at this point that even Vikings fans want to watch Minnesota play.....

I know I don't!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got just about every game this year. It's been the best year as far as getting the games. The fact that the Packers are 8-1 with Favre on the team is helping things.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, as I live in NC, I'll definitely be getting it. It'll be the first early game that I will actually sit down and watch so far this year.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can only hope that there is a Vikings blackout as the local paper reported there might be....

So much Packer coverage on that map....except in the Twin Cities!!

I don't think at this point that even Vikings fans want to watch Minnesota play.....

I know I don't!

WCCO will buy the rest of the tickets if it isn't a sellout, just like they always do.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't believe everyone here who can't get all the games doesn't have Sunday Ticket. And don't tell me about "it's the $" True Packer fans buy Sunday Ticket and then worry about feeding their family

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't believe everyone here who can't get all the games doesn't have Sunday Ticket. And don't tell me about "it's the $" True Packer fans buy Sunday Ticket and then worry about feeding their family

i can't speak for anyone else, but I live in an apartment and am not able to use satellite television, so the ticket is not an option for me. i just duck out of church as early as possible to secure myself a stool at the bar. I am a sinner.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's one great thing you got. Almost every city in America has a place where you can watch your favorite team. If I had to depend on a bar I'd be stuck watching hockey. Puke

jnells

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate how the Vikings are always on instead of the Packers. I had to miss the games against the Redskins and Cheifs because everybody at FOX in the Twin Cities is a bonerkiller.

After looking at the map for this Sunday it looks like they won't even be covering a game...

EDIT: Nooo, not this again. Same situation as a couple weeks ago. When the Chargers played the Vikes and were on CBS the Pack was supposed to be on FOX at the same time, they didn't show the game and I sent an e-mail questioning why. Got this reply:

"Per NFL rules, no game can be aired at the same time the home team is playing at home on another network, so FOX 9 could not air the Packers/Chiefs game."

-KMSP FOX 9 & WFTC My 29 Programming Department

:(

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

i can't speak for anyone else, but I live in an apartment and am not able to use satellite television, so the ticket is not an option for me. i just duck out of church as early as possible to secure myself a stool at the bar. I am a sinner.

We're lucky up north in that there is no monopoly for Sunday Ticket (available via satelite and via digital cable). The only downside is that the number of games in HD each week is limited, but I think only two Packers games have not been available in HD this year (last year was much worse). Much to my cousin's (from Berlin, WI) chagrin, we also get games that are broadcast on NFL Network and on the Big Ten Network

Members online

Latest posts