NFL Tv Distribution Maps

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whole country gets to see the Packers, and I have to watch the ******* Rams....

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't automatically get it, but have to pay a bunch of extra $$ for the Sunday ticket deal.

Don't know if I'll keep it past this year, so the pack better make this a good season!! I'm paying big money to see these games each week, heh.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, Seahawks/Tampa Bay and Chargers/Bears going on at the same time, and because there's "only" 2.5 hours of distance and one measly international border between here and Seattle it's the Seahawks game for me.

Thank God for Sunday ticket.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
and it confirms i'll be watcing at a bar this weekend. thanks for posting this.

Hey, we always watch at a bar. Much more fun than just watching at home. Of course, we only drink sodas. :D :D

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
carol k said:
bozz_2006 said:
and it confirms i'll be watcing at a bar this weekend. thanks for posting this.

Hey, we always watch at a bar. Much more fun than just watching at home. Of course, we only drink sodas. :D :D

i don't mind watching at a bar, but i always end up buying food and drinks. by the time the game's over, i've spent $40-$50.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, that's great. See that little point of blue in the southeast part of Iowa? Yeah, that's where I am. Bastards. I flippin' hate the Rams.

EDIT: Just went to our local Fox network's page and they are getting the Packer game! WOO HOO!!!

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I get the game! Whoooooooooooooo!

GOTTA get the season opener. GOTTA!

i hear you Trom. Getting the feed from Rockford means getting the Bears games and missing the Packers games way too often.

Claymorespackersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know what -you want to thank your lucky stars that you get to see any games--the last couple of years I've been glued to the internet radio channel. At the same time praying for the Pack to be on Sky Sports and because they've been pretty poor I've had to watch that Pr*ck Peyton Manning throw TD after TD-even worse the Bears--come on Pack give us punters in the UK a bit of relief.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
You know what -you want to thank your lucky stars that you get to see any games--the last couple of years I've been glued to the internet radio channel. At the same time praying for the Pack to be on Sky Sports and because they've been pretty poor I've had to watch that Pr*ck Peyton Manning throw TD after TD-even worse the Bears--come on Pack give us punters in the UK a bit of relief.

You can always listen via PbP from PF.com and/or PH.com...

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
In the main menu here on the Packers forum... you will find the Packers play by Play link...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts