NFL Suspends Vikings DT'S

favreslegacy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Williamson Wall just got a restraining order against the NFL so they dont have to get suspended! Goodel is not going to let this fly. I would bet money that he will say "oh you have a restraining order against the nfl? then your not playing in an NFL EVENT on sunday." They may have just bought themselves a 5 game suspension instead of 4. Lets not get it twisted. The NFL is a private organization and no government can tell them how to write their rules as long as they are not racist, sexist, or health concerns. This is not going to work and will just **** off Goodel.

V

Vikeman

favreslegacy said:
The Williamson Wall just got a restraining order against the NFL so they dont have to get suspended! Goodel is not going to let this fly. I would bet money that he will say "oh you have a restraining order against the nfl? then your not playing in an NFL EVENT on sunday." They may have just bought themselves a 5 game suspension instead of 4. Lets not get it twisted. The NFL is a private organization and no government can tell them how to write their rules as long as they are not racist, sexist, or health concerns. This is not going to work and will just **** off Goodel.

:swear:

doughsellz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
favreslegacy said:

:swear:

Your stunningly monotonous video appearing in every post of yours is reminiscent of Ahman Green lowering his shoulder & humbling a certain loud-mouth Vike DB onto his own team's sideline in a game in '00. I'm sure you remember that one, just without the same luster.

V

Vikeman

Yeah but in 1969 a certain Viking running back (Chuck Foreman) knocked a certain Packer safety into the next zip code....living in the past much?...what are you a Packer fan?....oh wait.

Latest posts