NFL Schedule to be Released Tomorrow (4/17) at 7pm EST (4pm PST)

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it better not be as crappy as last year ....please spread out the NFC north rivalry games!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
it better not be as crappy as last year ....please spread out the NFC north rivalry games!
Hey I already feel screwed, the San Fran game should have been played out here. The only reason I can think of that they switched up the rotation is that they are going to make it a Sunday night game. After all the issues they had at candlestick with the power last year, they aren't going to be doing any prime time telecasts in that stadium again. Damn it!!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm just hoping for few noon start Sunday games. I never get back from church in time for the kickoff. Usually miss the first quarter. I DVR it and get caught up by halftime, but it's just not quite the same experience. Oh, poor me! Lol

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm just hoping for few noon start Sunday games. I never get back from church in time for the kickoff. Usually miss the first quarter. I DVR it and get caught up by halftime, but it's just not quite the same experience. Oh, poor me! Lol

football IS church.

NACHOMAN

Sailing the seas of cheese
Reaction score
Hey I already feel screwed, the San Fran game should have been played out here. The only reason I can think of that they switched up the rotation is that they are going to make it a Sunday night game. After all the issues they had at candlestick with the power last year, they aren't going to be doing any prime time telecasts in that stadium again. Damn it!!
So on that same link you can see that the preseason games have already been released. G.B. @ S.D. August 9th @ 8:00 PST. The tickets I've seen so far are pricey.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
So on that same link you can see that the preseason games have already been released. G.B. @ S.D. August 9th @ 8:00 PST. The tickets I've seen so far are pricey.
Yeah, for the GB @ S.D Game, I am going to wait until it gets close before going for tickets. Let the prices come down. I may even wait until game day.

757Niner

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I would hope that wouldnt be the reason. That Monday Night fiasco was pretty much a fluke thing. I don't think anyone up in the NFL offices would expect it to be a real problem going foward. I mean they never had any problems with night games before that incident. Don't expect them to have any more.

That being said, I hope it is the Niners vs Packers as the opener. So tired of starting out against our division every freakin year. I would relish a big test right off the bat for us.

L

Lunchboxer

I would hope that wouldnt be the reason. That Monday Night fiasco was pretty much a fluke thing. I don't think anyone up in the NFL offices would expect it to be a real problem going foward. I mean they never had any problems with night games before that incident. Don't expect them to have any more.

That being said, I hope it is the Niners vs Packers as the opener. So tired of starting out against our division every freakin year. I would relish a big test right off the bat for us.

Last season We opened with the Saints that was a big test...

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rumors are at home vs. San Fran to open the season followed by Chicago four days later (Thursday night).

This is per the GB Press Gazette's twitter account.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Got to start scheduling my leave to accommodate the schedule... Plans are to go to Cincy for the Preseason, Indy for a regular season game, 49er game at Lambeau and Bears at Lambeau! Cant wait!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts