NFL Schedule to be released Thursday.

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Link

(April 4, 2006) -- For the third straight season, the National Football League's release of the regular-season playing schedule will be made into a two-hour television show on NFL Network's signature show, NFL Total Access. The show will air this Thursday, April 6, at 2 p.m. ET.

It will also be posted simultaneously on NFL.com, broken down by date, by team and by broadcast network.

The NFL Total Access Schedule Show Presented by GMC will be hosted by Rich Eisen, alongside guest analyst Steve Mariucci.

NFL Total Access will announce the 2006 regular-season playing schedule on a week-by-week basis, highlighting the new changes taking place this season, including flexible scheduling, the addition of NBC and NFL Network as broadcasters, plus all the compelling matchups.

In addition to highlighting the key games of the 2006 season, the special will also feature interviews with current players, including John Lynch of the Denver Broncos, coaches, including Herm Edwards of the Chiefs and Sean Payton of the Saints, plus broadcasters, including FOX's Troy Aikman, to gauge their reactions to the schedule as it comes out.

The two-hour special will re-air the same day as its original air at 7 p.m. ET/PT.

In addition to the NFL Total Access Schedule Show Presented by GMC, NFL Network features live, gavel-to-gavel coverage of Day 1 of the 2006 NFL Draft, as well as exclusive live coverage of NFL Europe games this April

I hope to once again get down to Philly to see the Pack/Eagles game as I did last year. When do you suppose I should start looking for tickets?

Last year we paid 200 bucks for nosebleeders, but we waited until July/August to get them. If I were to buy them now would there be a better shot at getting better tickets at face value?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To me, thats hard to say. Being as both teams didn't fare as well last year, you MIGHT be able to get some cheaper. Of course, if Favre DOES come back, they may go up because of people wanting to see him one more time. I would say, you have nothing to lose in checking it out early at least.

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There have been tickets and package on sale on e-bay and brokers already with the dates TBA.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts