NFL Power Rankings: Preseason (We are #2)

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Atlanta over us, what a joke.

Did anyone see them try running that super pass every down offense the whole first half vs Pittsburgh?

Ryan only hit 22 of 42, with an interception.

Just shows if they lose Turner this year, they are screwed.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
LMAO, wrong. Jaguars over the Vikings is the proof needed, and Falcons > Packers, something is wrong with that.. Author gets credit for not listing Eagles as first.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These power ratings are a bit puzzling. Falcons at # 1, Chargers at # 3? Oh well, I don't put much stock in these anyway.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Power rankings are only as good as where you hold the authors opinion.

Personally I like Peter King so I tune into his rankings.

I also really like Rick Gosselin of the dallas morning news too.

weekly predictions I enjoy a few different websites and watch inside the nfl.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Lol @ Ryan = the next Peyton Manning...

LOL Peyton wins without a run game

Ryan can't do a damn thing without a running game.

Proof =

Saints at Falcons MNF
2010 Divisonal playoffs

I see us winning 13 games at the least... I see the Falcons winning 12 games at the most.

You can easily win 10 games with the schedule they had last year. Only thing is, the NFC North ain't the NFC Worst like they played last year.

This year will prove who really is the elite of the NFC South, since last season they all were playing very bad teams with the exception of Pittsburgh and Baltimore.
I think it will be the Saints winning that division, (and Atlanta was just a missed fieldgoal in OT from being swept by them last year.) but highly doubt the Falcons to win as many games as they did last year.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Thank goodness, I was a bit worried about the season opener, since this writer has the Aint's ranked so low I can relax.
I read alot of these (I just like to see the good they say about the Packers), but this guy is about as different from anybody else's as I've seen.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Power rankings are dumb to begin with. To be honest, I never understood why fans seem to care about how some talking head feels about their team. As a fan, you either know your team is good, or you don't. Really, not sure why people even bother reading them, let alone get all tweaked about it. As someone correctly pointed out, the only power rankings you need to worry about are the ones in February. Anything else is meaningless.

Members online

Latest posts