NFL Players and Owners. Its just a business

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just listening to Kris Jenkins of the Jets on NFL, which was the full story of what is reported here on PFT:

Kris Jenkins takes a shot at a former teammate, or two | ProFootballTalk.com
<H1>Kris Jenkins takes a shot at a former teammate, or two

Posted by Mike Florio on July 20, 2010 8:37 PM ET
Jets nose tackle Kris Jenkins, who supposedly was coaxed out of retirement by coach Rex Ryan, appeared earlier tonight on NFL Network.

Though most of the discussion about the 2010 Jets has focused on the high-profile arrivals, the Jets have experienced more than a few departures, including guard
Alan Faneca, safety Kerry Rhodes, and running back Thomas Jones.

Jenkins addressed the issue of filling the various voids.

"We have great guys who have come in to step up and fill in a void of some of the big losses that we have had this [offseason]," Jenkins said. "In some other cases, we've had some real men step up in
for the women that we lost. So we're going to be OK. Don't worry about it."

Ouch. And Jenkins said "women." As in plural. '

Too bad the Jets don't play the Cardinals this year. Two of the potential "women" -- Faneca and Rhodes -- ended up there.

</H1>

What he said here didn't bother me. Its the way he was talking about Jets fans. While I think Jets fans are turds, they still fill the stadium and love the team. Jenkins was talking about them like he doesn't give a **** what they think and that its a business and and you have to go about things that way.

I get so tired of hearing that its a Business. I am holding out for more money because its a business. All that's would be fine if just one of these guys seemed to understand who the customer is, us the fans. We pay the bills and the owners are not any different.

I know I am just one guy, but if there is no football next year because these ******** all want more money and **** on the ones who pay I am done! No more money to DTV Sunday ticket, Fantasy Football fee's, pro shop purchases and the occasional long drive to see a game.

End Rant ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts