NFL News vs NFL Section

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is a place called "NFL News" which is supposed to be anything news related to other NFL teams.
This gets confusing or doesn't make sense for the following reasons.
If I have an opinion (The Raiders coach is ugly looking and the Chiefs QB smells really bad.) which is not at all news related, why would I put that under a section called "news?"
There is nothing about opinion in the description.
NFL News

Talk about the latest news from all the teams around the NFL. Post information about scores, standings, fantasy games and rumors. ESPN, CBS Sports, NFL Network, bring all those news stories and discuss here.

So where do I post my opinions or speculations which may not be factual based?

News Bot has taken over and it seems by the lack of responses and the low numbers that it doesn't get read too often.
That is also where News Bot will post anything related to the NFC.

What I propose is any of the following:
To create a new section for any of our thoughts, feelings, opinions on other teams.
If not and we still must post our opinions under NFL News then re-title it to reflect that while reducing the number of posts from News Bot or have NB post in the Packers section only.

Over all I think that News and Opinion are two separate things and this forum should expand to accommodate both where it isn't clear if it's already doing so.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup. The News bot has taken over in there. Nobody really uses it. That's why I post on the Packer Fan Forum so much. I'm a Packer fan too ya know! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts