NFL Network.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The NFL network has a clip up where they are picking Greenbay to end up with the homefield advantage against Cows. Yes I know they are just a bunch of guys guessing what they think may happen. Still it's nice to hear that someone other than us thinks Pack is a better team right now than Dallass.

Just go to the first page and flip through the vids till you get to "It's easy being Green" Vid.

That is all.

GO PACK GO.

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I honestly do see Dallas losing one of their last two games and the Pack closing out in style. It just would have been so nice if Dallas had to play a 'Skins team fighting for their lives first and not Carolina. Come their meeting, Washington may be officially out with not as much to play for.

mi_keys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I honestly do see Dallas losing one of their last two games and the Pack closing out in style. It just would have been so nice if Dallas had to play a 'Skins team fighting for their lives first and not Carolina. Come their meeting, Washington may be officially out with not as much to play for.

Well Washington may have a good shot at taking homefield advantage away from the Cowgirls as long as we do our part. Ruining a rival's finish is enough incentive for any team.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mi_keys said:

Well Washington may have a good shot at taking homefield advantage away from the Cowgirls as long as we do our part. Ruining a rival's finish is enough incentive for any team.

Being a spoiler is fun, especially when it's against someone you hate.

It would be weird to see this season go just like '96. We lose to the Cows, but we end up with homefield advantage and they get knocked off in the Playoffs by someone else, and we go on to win the SB. :cool:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Being a spoiler is fun, especially when it's against someone you hate.

It would be weird to see this season go just like '96. We lose to the Cows, but we end up with homefield advantage and they get knocked off in the Playoffs by someone else, and we go on to win the SB. :cool:

For me... I wanna beat the Cowpiles straight up, in Lambeau would be nice, but either way.. I truly hope we meet them and beat them for the right to go to the dance.

But something is telling me.. that your senerio has a good chance of comming to light.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
LOL@ Terrel Davis picking the Packers to get HFA..Same guy that was picking against them all year

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I (unfortunately) live 40 miles from ground zero of the Redskins nation. The one thing I can say about the Skins is that their hatred of the Cowboys is as pure as I've seen. That game will be a tough one for the 'Boys no matter what else is at stake.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not that Green Bay or Dallas is the better team, but picking Green Bay makes sense because Dallas has two opponents that are very much in the hunt. Okay, Carolina isn't. But they're playing a primetime game this Thursday.

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not that Green Bay or Dallas is the better team, but picking Green Bay makes sense because Dallas has two opponents that are very much in the hunt. Okay, Carolina isn't. But they're playing a primetime game this Thursday.

Carolina seemed to rally around their new young QB against the Sh*thawks this week. I like John Fox and his team really seems to play for the guy. I wouldn't be all that shocked to see them pull the upset this Saturday after they way they played against Seattle.

OP
OP
DGB454

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked the line where TD said that the Cowboys are playing September ball and Greenbay is playing December ball. Mooch is such a Greenbay homer. Gotta love it.

Fan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Carolina's "new young QB", Matt Moore, was cut by Dallas at the end of TC. He had played well and wasn't happy... felt that Wade was just trying to avert the possibility of a QB controversy should Romo not play well.

Think he's motivated to play well??

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Carolina's "new young QB", Matt Moore, was cut by Dallas at the end of TC. He had played well and wasn't happy... felt that Wade was just trying to avert the possibility of a QB controversy should Romo not play well.

Think he's motivated to play well??

Great info, thanks!

Members online

Latest posts