1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NFL network cap info

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by CaliforniaCheez, Oct 15, 2005.

1. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Since it is the bye week and things are slow...

I learned from watching the NFL network that the highest cap charge guy in the NFL is....
    Kurt Warner why

He is being charged off at 11.72 milion dollars between the Rams, Giants and Cardinals. Peter Boulware, who is not with the Ravens, is costing the Ravens more than Favre's charge against the Packer salary cap.

I also learned that Brett is the 5th highest cap charge by a player against one team.

But as far as I've read, In recent years the Packers have not renegotiated Brett's contract as they wanted to his cap charges to drop. If his contract is in fact done at the end of 2007, it has been a good deal for both parties and I'd bet at a minimum Brett lives up to his contract.
  2. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I bet he plays out his contract, too...!
    So - we'll see at least two more years.. of good ol' Brett

Sorry about ya, Michael Irvin