NFl.com "experts mock draft"

Mortfini

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ive been watching the nfls mock draft From version 1.0 to 3.0 And really these guys have no clue of what we need on our team heres how it goes

1.0 Fred Davis, TE, USC
With Aaron Rodgers taking over the offense now that Brett Favre has retired, he is going to want to throw to a big-play tight end, a role Davis should fill quite nicely.
this is probs the best choice they pick for us

2.0 Jerod Mayo LB, Tennessee
The Packers are likely to use this pick to address the team's future rather than trying to fill an immediate need. They could easily go with an offensive tackle if a good one happens to fall this far. Linebacker and cornerback are also possibilities.

3.0 Keith Rivers LB, USC
The Packers are likely to use this pick to address the team's future rather than trying to fill an immediate need. They could easily go with an offensive tackle a good one happens to fall this far, but they would have a very hard time passing up on the best linebacker in the draft.

all these versions where made by Vic Carucci which overall where silly take version 3.0 he Posted that days and maybe even weeks after we signed Brandon Chillar

after this NFL.com get the view off Pat Kirwan who using all his NFL exp thinks green bay will draft a QB Brian Brohm Louisville

:wall: :wall: :wall: :feedback:

ty Mort

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think the tight end is very far afield for 1.0 but I doubt that LB will be adressed in 2.0 or 3.0.
It's hard to guess how TT wil play it but CB, OL and TE have to be at the top of his list IMHO.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think the tight end is very far afield for 1.0 but I doubt that LB will be adressed in 2.0 or 3.0.
It's hard to guess how TT wil play it but CB, OL and TE have to be at the top of his list IMHO.

TT will probably take BPA. He did that with Harrell, and while he didn't contribute much last year, he's poised fr dome serious PT this year. We could use a guy at almost every position besides DT, LB, and kicker.

QB - A-Rod's back up, competition

RB - Johnathan Stewart may fall to us because of his injury. I'd take him at 30.

WR - Driver's not getting younger. If TT had the foresight to draft Corey Williams replacement, why not Driver's...

OT: Cliffy and Tauschy are not getting younger. If TT had the foresight to draft Corey Williams replacement, why not a future OT...

OG - self explanatory, do any guards on our current roster even want to start

TE - I would be stoked to see Keller with our first second round pick or even 30.

DE - KGB is getting older, We are screwed if Kampman or Jenkins get hurt, maybe Poppinga can get some PT as DE, pass rush was stagnant at end of the year

CB - Cason or Talib, please

S - We have three good young safeties. No great ones yet...

Members online

Latest posts