NFC Predictions for next year

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCEPkXTSLnY]YouTube - Lonely Island - Who Said We're Wack [New Video + Download][/ame]

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
so why whine and complain when a guy like me posts self-evident truths?

Thanks for the laugh

your "truths" are only based on your opinions and no real facts to back them up

Prove us all wrong..And post your defensive rankings that YOU said were Bretts downfalls

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys can't handle "truths", as we know them. When I post truths and facts that cut too close to home, you guys berate me and bully me into leaving the forum - and whoever changed my color to hot pink, you should know that's one of my favorite colors.

Back in 1991, I had a new F150 Nite edition that had the pink stripe running horizontally down the truck. However, I took the color a step further. I put on a lighted visor, one of those louvre deals that connects the box to the cab, pink wipers, put on 33x12.5's, Rancho steering stabilizers with hot pink boots, painted the brakes hot pink, had headlight/taillight covers....that was one of the most handsome trucks a guy will ever see. It was also responsible for me getting more *** than a toilet seat in college. :)

Every time you guys attempt to embarrass or humiliate me, you look like complete fools. Keep it up, though, as it is quite entertaining. :)

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
You guys can't handle "truths", as we know them. When I post truths and facts that cut too close to home, you guys berate me and bully me into leaving the forum - and whoever changed my color to hot pink, you should know that's one of my favorite colors.

Back in 1991, I had a new F150 Nite edition that had the pink stripe running horizontally down the truck. However, I took the color a step further. I put on a lighted visor, one of those louvre deals that connects the box to the cab, pink wipers, put on 33x12.5's, Rancho steering stabilizers with hot pink boots, painted the brakes hot pink, had headlight/taillight covers....that was one of the most handsome trucks a guy will ever see. It was also responsible for me getting more *** than a toilet seat in college. :)

Every time you guys attempt to embarrass or humiliate me, you look like complete fools. Keep it up, though, as it is quite entertaining. :)

God, I hope thats a true story about the truck.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
You remind me of Tracy Jordan from 30 Rock.

"This is what I do. I drop "truth bombs."

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score

Dudes that brag about getting *** usually never do.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
God, I hope thats a true story about the truck.

It is - bought brand new - actually I had my Dad buy it before I was quite honorably discharged from the US Navy.

I don't think I have any pictures, though, and that will haunt me forever.

It was 4x4, no suspension or body lift, but the large tires really filled out the vehicle and I got more head-turns and thumbs-up by guys on I90 in Madison than I'd ever care to admit, or was even comfortable receiving.

Seeing it coming at you was the nearest thing to sex I can describe. :)

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dudes that brag about getting *** usually never do.

I wasn't bragging as much as I was providing insight into the wonders of the vehicle and what it brought to the table.

Actually, that brings back a memory of one of my running buddies telling my old man that I got more *** than a toilet seat, and my Dad - hopefully jokingly - retorted, "Yeah, but guys don't count."

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
It is - bought brand new - actually I had my Dad buy it before I was quite honorably discharged from the US Navy.

I don't think I have any pictures, though, and that will haunt me forever.

It was 4x4, no suspension or body lift, but the large tires really filled out the vehicle and I got more head-turns and thumbs-up by guys on I90 in Madison than I'd ever care to admit, or was even comfortable receiving.

Seeing it coming at you was the nearest thing to sex I can describe. :)

Hahahaha. Nice.

Members online