NFC North Schedule Difficulty Rankings

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Taken from chicagobears.com:

The Bears are tied with the Vikings for the 24th most difficult schedule in the NFL (their opponents had a .480 winning percentage in 2004). The Packers (.496) rank 17th, while the Lions (.488) stand 22nd. The Dolphins (.547) have the toughest schedule and the Rams (.445) have the easiest based on last season's results. Of course, things change so much year to year in the NFL that it's difficult to put much stock in the "strength of schedule" factor.

chickpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting that the Packers strength of schedule is higher than the Viks, Bears and Lions - who do they play that is different?

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
chickpackfan said:
Interesting that the Packers strength of schedule is higher than the Viks, Bears and Lions - who do they play that is different?
They play the 2004 winners of the other 3 NFC divisions.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
whatever, a lot more than last years' win pct. make a schedule difficult or not...three teams in our division got better, our road schedule is brutal, if you ask me we NEED to get our home field advantage back, i want to see of us win 6 of 8 at lambeau for our playoff hopes to be safe--then again our home schedule is CHI, MIN, DET, CLE, NO, TB, SEA and PITT...if we dont win 6 of those 8 games, we don't deserve playoffs...

look at our road schedule...CHI, MIN, DET, CAR, ATL, PHI, CIN, and BAL...outside of our division foes, I think all of those teams are above .500 teams (yes, i know cincy is included in that schedule), not going to be easy...

Members online

Latest posts