NFC North Preview Show Tonight

Arrigo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For those that do not know I host a weekly sports podcast called "The Average Joe Show". It airs every Tuesday night at 8pm PST (10pm PST) on the MAB Sports Network, the first all sports social network. We have had some pretty big guests on thus far and we are doing the NFL's North Divisions preview this week.

Please come join via listening, calling in or chatting while we do the show. You may have to join the MABSN but it is free and growing daily. It's a great place to talk sports, post blogs & videos. You can customize your page and their is a Packers group page for Packers fans to talk everything Packers.

Here is the preview blog:
http://MABSportsNetwork.com 8pm PST on The Average Joe Show, Joe Pacheco and I will preview the AFC & NFC North. We'll also get analysis from former Rams & Bears linebacker Pisa Tinoisamoa.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Afterwords we'll talk the big 4 team Dwight Howard trade w Darryl Howerton of http://hoopmag.com on how it will effect the Lakers and if they are the favorites to win the NBA title.

If you want to voice your opinion, have a question or comment call in once the show starts at 347-996-5184 and join the discussion!

Joe Arrigo
Co-Host The Average Joe Show
MAB Sports Network

Follow on Twitter:
@joearrigo
@theavgjoeshow
@MABSportNetwork

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice Plug Arrigo.

Predict all the injuries because they are a key factor into what will happen in the 2012 season.

Will guys like Delmas keep diving their helmets, shoulders into players knees, tearing ACL & MCLs?

OP
OP
Arrigo

Arrigo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Frank,

I had a last minute invite to a practice (which is very hard to get into now) so my co-host was "lead chair" at the studio. He led the show w/ the Dwight Howard deal. But once Pisa called in we started to get into the NFL. It was hard to do the show where I was at considering the noise behind me and half the time my phone was tripp'n so I could hear Pacheco talk.

Thanks for taking a listen.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Frank,

I had a last minute invite to a practice (which is very hard to get into now) so my co-host was "lead chair" at the studio. He led the show w/ the Dwight Howard deal. But once Pisa called in we started to get into the NFL. It was hard to do the show where I was at considering the noise behind me and half the time my phone was tripp'n so I could hear Pacheco talk.

Thanks for taking a listen.
I'd like to see Pisa signed by the way, if we get another ILB injury.
He's no smaller than DJ Smith is, and I would trust him.
We have a lot of guys with dreadlocks on defense, but none that I know of, of the Samoan decent like that!

Latest posts