NFC North/Packers future

Dynamo22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its looking like the NFC North could be one of the weaker divisons in football. All teams at .500 and below and playing subpar, other than the Vikings and Lions, they always suck. Bears are always catching lucky breaks to get their wins too. Aside from that, the next few weeks aren't looking very promising. The injuries are mounting faster than anyone expected. I know everyone wants to point fingers, but the players just aren't executing either. The offensive line hasn't done much for Grant or our running game in a whole. I won't defend Grant at all after this offseason, so don't think I'm doing that I think he is a total bust up to this point. A-Rod was exposed today, he looked flustered after that first pick and never recovered. For what it is our defense is playing pretty stellar football. If they weren't on the field for 40 minutes a game they probably would be in the top 5 in almost every category. I'm guessing we come out of october 2-1, losing to the Colts. I think after that though its pretty dismal depending on our injury situations because playing the Titans, Bears, Saints and Jags is a pretty freaking rough schedule. We will probably have our usual meltdown against the Bears too. I just hope we can get 8-9 and build off of that going into next season, which is depressing to think about. It was a rough day, but I'm still happy for Brett Favre for having such an amazing day, and I'm glad he still has it.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The last 2 weeks have been tough and the Packers have issues but despite playing poorly they were down only 4 to Dallas going into the fourth qtr. and were up 1 on Tampa Bay in the 4th qtr so they can still get some things done when they get it together and they will.

Members online

Latest posts