[ NFC Divisional ] Seahawks at Packers

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
[align=center]Packers 42 - Seahawks 20

[video width=640 height=480]http://packershome.com/videos/Packers.Seahawks.1.12.08.wmv[/video][/align]

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks, Slick. :cool:

2 things I do not understand:
1) Why do opposing teams insist they must try running up the middle against the Green Bay Packers? It is futile. It is a waste of a down.
2) Why do opposing QBs throw the ball anywhere near Atari Bigby? Are they not aware that their WR is going to be punished?

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GET ON OUR LEVEL! god that makes me feel so good to watch that. im from eastern washington and watching that game with my dad, a huge ***** seahawks fan, be so damned happy after the first 5 minutes and not say a word for the next 55...so priceless. i think the only words out of his mouth might have been "god where did our defense go..."

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok so clearly the best thing about this post is that you capture #77's dance when he sacks Hasselbeck as at the end. It is like he is having his own private little dance party in his head. haha

edit
If you want to have a little fun with the dance zoom this video by right clicking and choosing full screen zoom then go to play speed on the right click and choose slow.

Members online

Latest posts