NFC CHAMPIONSHIP TAILGATE

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Made my room reservations. Now I just need tickets and a tailgate. So WI people. Who is going to step up and throw an EPIC NFC CHAMPIONSHIP TAILGATE?

If anyone comes up with a pair of tickets they want to sell (near face value would win you a place to stay for a trip to SO Cal and Disneyland.) Let me know:cool:

GO PACK!!!!!!!

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure you'll be able to find a couple good seats at the 'Stick! Bring some good wet weather gear.
Niner fans throw a great tailgate with plenty of dungeoness crab, sourdough bread and AnchorSteam beer. YUM!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Ohhhh.... you meant at Lambeau! :roflmao:
Sorry. ;) lol

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Well we should start getting one organized. I can talk to the owner at sideline and see if I can get a lot of spots in the parking there. Lambeaus parking lot would be hard to get into but I also could always talk to the owner of the titletown swat bus and get something going with them...let me know ideas

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
People so sure of this team..
I am. And why not? They have not lost since they played in NE last year without Aaron. They are 11-0 and defending Champs. There is a real chance they keep winning every week.....they have a QB who is one of the best I have ever seen. The whole team is clutch and full of play makers.
Whats not to be sure or excited about?
People worry too much at times. Sure the Pack can be beaten but I am almost positive every week they won't.
This team has the it factor. Not many teams I have seen do.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I'm more concerned about stopping the Giants this Sunday.
I'm concerned every week. I am wound up like a spring until we are 3 scores up. But then...........

I don't think I am being overconfident or arrogant. I just think if this offense is playing its A game or even it's A- game, maybe even B+. there is not another offense that can keep up with them. Could we get beat, sure. Could we lose in the divisional round...Sure. But why waste energy thinking about that?

In March I bought non refundable plane tickets to Milwaukee. Sometimes you have to make a leap of faith. With this team you don't have to leap far.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
I don't think I am being overconfident or arrogant. I just think if this offense is playing its A game or even it's A- game, maybe even B+. there is not another offense that can keep up with them. Could we get beat, sure. Could we lose in the divisional round...Sure. But why waste energy thinking about that?

In March I bought non refundable plane tickets to Milwaukee. Sometimes you have to make a leap of faith. With this team you don't have to leap far.

Luckily, they're grading on a curve because the competition is so bad (j/k to all those lesser teams) so the Packers are winning even at their B+ game. ;)
I love your enthusiasm, RRC.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Dope Mark! Hopefully we will see u up there.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G
I hope your there Drew, I am working the forums again. We're going to get someone to throw one helluva tailgate. Already bought my insulated waterproof shoes, my electric sock liners and I pulled my old Green Air Force Russki hat out of mothballs. I knew I had saved that for some reason, It is my destiny to be in Lambeau at the championship game.

I had to laugh at "Dope". Shows the generational difference. I had to ask my wife the high school teacher if Dope is now good:D

To my parents it meant stupid. To me it meant weed:cool: .

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I hate when people talk like this. Whenever people act as if it is automatic...it hardly ever happens.
My talk will have no effect on whether it happens or not. I don't coach and I don't play. I'm a Fan and fan is short for Fanatic. Were supposed to look at things on the rosy side. Nothings automatic but what the hell's the point of worrying. Enjoy the ride my friend, your 11-0 and the best damn team in football.:D

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you have to make plans for this type of thing now. So it really is not a matter of being over confident but more a matter of logistics and trying to plan an entire trip around a game that "could" happen. I will be on the side of we WILL be hosting a NFC Champ game. ;)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you have to make plans for this type of thing now. So it really is not a matter of being over confident but more a matter of logistics and trying to plan an entire trip around a game that "could" happen. I will be on the side of we WILL be hosting a NFC Champ game. ;)

I agree 100% and if people want to make plans in the 1st week of the season, that is fine by me...I would even do it if I didnt live 120 miles away

But I dont want people taking it for granted they make it all the way...That is all

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hear ya! But you better be willing to drive the 120 miles when we plan a PackerForum.com get together in Green Bay

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts