NFC Championship Game in Green Bay

starpass

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone see Troy Aikman during the cowboys game? He was such a cheer leader and showed so much concern at the end of the game.
I'll I call say is KUDOS to the Giants...I did get Troy's autograph at Lambeau in the tunnel to the packers locker room...Go pack!!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hear ya...funny how you can cheer so hard for a team one day and then make them your bitter rival the next.

Giants at Packers.....how sweet it is.

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hear ya...funny how you can cheer so hard for a team one day and then make them your bitter rival the next.

Just so Favre doesn't give Leon Spinks any gimme sacks. We should be able to handle this team. Nothing is for certain, but the Packers looked damn good on Saturday.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I was tailgating yesterday before the game, two young guys from New York who were huge Packer fans stopped by. It was their first Packer game. They said they would be back next week to watch the Packers play the Giants for the NFC championship. And they made it very clear that they would be sticking up for the Packers.

I told them they were good luck. And they were! I hope I see them again next Sunday.

evad04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who'da thought after we loss to Dallas that WE'D host the NFC Championship.

This is a special season. I know it's setting up for a Super Bowl against an undefeated team, but hey, miracles can happen.

This entire season has been magic. We're not done, sure, but I feel spoiled as hell as a fan. If it goes no further, I'll still be hugely proud of the Pack.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:

Just so Favre doesn't give Leon Spinks any gimme sacks. We should be able to handle this team. Nothing is for certain, but the Packers looked damn good on Saturday.

This is the best shot we've had in years! Cinderella story..country pulls for Brett to get one more and he takes down the mighty Patriots. OK, I'm looking ahead too far b/c the Giants won't lay down but it's my story and I'm sticking to it....

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WHOOT! I love the giants ( till Sunday) ill be there yahooooo

GO PACK GO ! ! !

Superbowl one game away

Packers 27 Giants 13

starpass

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Taking it one game at a time...but...when we win...showing confidence here...who are we going to play in the SB...San Diego or New England? AND...I guess we would rather play San Diego...taking it out of Brady' hands.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ultimately, it would be so awesome to spoil the Pats undefeated season with possibly the biggest upset in a championship game since Namath's guarantee (in my opinion).

I couldn't care less so long that the Packers represent the NFC...bring on either one but it'll probably be the juggernaut from New England.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course we're all biased here, but honestly, which of these teams--the Giants or the Packers--looks more like a team of destiny this season?

You are correct, sir! It's the Green Bay Packers.

tano1998

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Be ready Donald Lee, be ready Bubba.....THEY CANT COVER TIGHT ENDS.....I'm so happy right now....
It's a shame New England are so perfect....
Anyway I can deal with a NFC Championship

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WOW- GB hosting the NFC championship game . I hope it snows next sunday. TOAST to the PACK!!!! :joy: :jumpsmile: :beer: :towel: :packbeer: :pals: :thumbsup: :mug: :cross: :joy: GO PACK !!!!!!!!!!!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Of course we're all biased here, but honestly, which of these teams--the Giants or the Packers--looks more like a team of destiny this season?

You are correct, sir! It's the Green Bay Packers.

Not to bring up bad times, but doesn't it seem like the same when the country pulled for Elway to get his ring? I know, John Elway hadn't won one before SBXXXII, but this feels the same. Everyone will be pulling for GB (and Favre) to get another ring, especially if the opponent if NE.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's what Mike McCarthy had to say. This is from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel:

McCarthy on Giants' victory
By Greg A. Bedard
Sunday, Jan 13 2008, 07:13 PM
Green Bay - Mike McCarthy said his reaction to the Giants' upset of the Cowboys was "one of excitement" because it means his team will host the NFC championship game at Lambeau Field.

"I'm just excited that we get to host the game. It's great for the Green Bay community and Packers fans. They really showed up on Saturday night, and we're excited to get a chance to play in front of them again."

On the Giants: "You have to respect that they went into Dallas and Tampa Bay and won in a playoff atmosphere."

On the Giants being different now: "The running game is better...When we played the Giants, Eli had hurt his shoulder the week before and the secondary was in the second game of a new defense. They're improved in all three phases."

On Blackmon: "We give him a chance (of playing). He feels better and he's going to take a run at."

On his team: "We played our best football game as a team if you take away the two mistakes early. We need to carry that momentum, that standard."

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts