NFC Championship Game - I'LL BE THERE!!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's right, who's gonna come tailgate and drink with us? We will be going to the game Sunday night at Lambeau!!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Depending on the Ticket prices... I very well might be there as well. And if I don't get tickets.. who knows.. I might drive over anyway.

ejmat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Depending on the Ticket prices... I very well might be there as well. And if I don't get tickets.. who knows.. I might drive over anyway.

What's up Pack? Good to see ya. Congrats! I'll be rooting for you guys

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Pack93z said:

Thanks Buddy.. Here is to us making the NFCN, the one that most people called the weakest in football.. proud. BTW.. Welcome to the forum.

ejmat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ejmat said:
Pack93z said:

Thanks Buddy.. Here is to us making the NFCN, the one that most people called the weakest in football.. proud. BTW.. Welcome to the forum.

thanks my friend. Good to be here. You are right. No one gave the NFCN any respect. The last place team had 7 wins. I can only look forward to next year and having a great friendly rivalry with you. Remember, I'm going to try to get up there for the Viking-pack game in MN.

marstc09

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:
ejmat said:
Pack93z said:

thanks my friend. Good to be here. You are right. No one gave the NFCN any respect. The last place team had 7 wins. I can only look forward to next year and having a great friendly rivalry with you. Remember, I'm going to try to get up there for the Viking-pack game in MN.

I will be there for both in MN and Green Bay. We should all get together.

marstc09

Cheesehead
Reaction score
marstc09 said:
I would go but I am in Las Vegas that weekend.

mars, how long will you be there? I'm going from Feb 9 - 23

Why are you there so long?

That sucks I will be there Jan 15th-18th, Jan 30th- Feb 4th, Feb 25 - Mar 4th, Mar 16th-20th, and Apr 9th - 12th. I am going to just miss you.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
That's right, who's gonna come tailgate and drink with us? We will be going to the game Sunday night at Lambeau!!

There's a slim chance I'll be able to make that one as well.

Yesterday was amazing. I've never been in Lambeau when it was so freaking loud. It was great.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:

Yesterday was amazing. I've never been in Lambeau when it was so freaking loud. It was great.
YOU were there TOO Zero? And you didn't TELL us? What....don't want to be seen with me???
Congrats Ryan! Be yelling for all of us!!!

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Ryan said:

YOU were there TOO Zero? And you didn't TELL us? What....don't want to be seen with me???

Imagine that! :wink:

Heelntoe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wooo hooooooo!!!! [/Homer]

My years of not using our tickets have paid off... I got first dibs on our seats and I'm flying in from Charlotte to use them!

What a season! What a weekend!

Oh boy is this Great! [/Flounder]

I offered the 2nd ticket to my ex-boss, great guy, Giant season ticket owner. Let me know where to find you and when to show up. And I haven't been to a game in 5 yrs, hopefully I don't get lost.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think I will be up there too, just to tailgate and lower the alchohol content of GB.

Anyone have a parking lot pass for sale???? Need one bad!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think I will be up there too, just to tailgate and lower the alchohol content of GB.

Anyone have a parking lot pass for sale???? Need one bad!
I can just see it now.........
"Green Bay goes DRY!" :lol:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
everyone goes to packers games but me. I hate all of you.

No, I don't. Have a blast.

I'll be in the Tromadz Lounge(gameday chat) getting hammered.

HAVE FUN!

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The wife and I are planning on coming if I can get tickets for a non-ridiculous price (they look like they're softening right now, but I'm still planning on paying around $400-$500 a ticket).

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The wife and I are planning on coming if I can get tickets for a non-ridiculous price (they look like they're softening right now, but I'm still planning on paying around $400-$500 a ticket).

What's that in Canadian $?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Ryan said:

:)

http://packerforum.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13837

Way to pay attention!

It was a last minute thing, literally! lol

And heres my crappy pics lol

Members online

Latest posts