New

GBPack90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm Sean, I live in Chicago and will be 21 in a couple of months. I have been a Cubs, Bulls, Blackhawks, and Packers fan my entire life. (Still have my Favre jersey from when I turned five), but that is hidden in the back of my closet now. Know one really knows how I became a Packer fan because I am the only one in my entire family. Everyone tells or asks me if I was adopted.

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome! Many families have similar stories. I have 3 younger sisters and we are all rabid Packer fans. However my uncle raised 3 sons: a Packer fan (raised correctly!), a Bear fan (adopted!) and a Viking fan (dropped on his head at birth!)

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to The Family!!! I feel ya on being the only Packers fan in your family. I live in the Philly area and I'm the only one in my family who is a Packers fan. It must be worse for you, being from Chi Town, but it's not much better in Philly. Eagles fans hate everybody and everything. Nice to meet you! My saying is: Once you go Pack, you never go back!!! :)

OP
OP
GBPack90

GBPack90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks! Yea always have been a Packer fan and always will be. Also Packers shirts are all I wear except on fancy occasions and no matter where I go whether it be out at night or if I get my mail either a neighbor or someone is always yelling, I just laugh at the abuse now.

Members online

Latest posts