New VP's....

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Don't know anything about the folks, but it is a nice move to add some diversity. Jones bringing in his staff.

The Green Bay Packers have named two new vice presidents, including the first woman to hold that post in the team's 89-year history.

Vicki Vannieuwenhoven has been promoted to vice president of finance and Jason Wied to vice president of administration, chief operating officer John Jones announced today in a press release.

The moves come as the Packers restructure their front office before Jones takes over as chief executive officer on May 30.

Vannieuwenhoven and Wied will oversee the day-to-day management of the Packers’ business and administrative operations.

“Vicki and Jason are talented individuals who have performed exceptionally as department heads on what we call our Leadership Team. They’re from the area and have an appreciation for the unique nature of the franchise," Jones said in the statement.

Early last year, Jones asked Vannieuwenhoven and Wied to take on more responsibilities as he continued his transition to CEO.

Vannieuwenhoven, 40, will oversee the Packers' day-to-day financial operations, including marketing and ticket operations, and will work with Jones on NFL economic issues such as revenue sharing.

A certified public accountant, she also will continue to oversee budgeting, auditing, human resources, and will work closely with the organization’s treasurer, the Board of Directors’ audit and investment committees, and the stadium district.

A Crivitz native and a graduate of St. Norbert College in De Pere, she joined the Packers in February 1995 as an accountant. She was promoted to director of finance in 1999.

Wied, 35, will continue to assist Jones with league matters, including attending NFL meetings, and will oversee the Packers' day-to-day administrative operations, including information technology, public relations, facility operations and security.

He joined the Packers in September 2000 as corporate counsel. In that role, he was heavily involved with the redevelopment of Lambeau Field, including securing funding from the NFL.

He is a Green Bay native and a graduate of Premontre High School

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be the first to offer her a nickname: Vicki "Triple Word Score" Vannieuwenhoven