New Viqueen Unis

OP
OP
N

NiVeK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JavonWalker084 said:
Whoever makes up all of the new uniforms should be shot, its ruining the game with teams looking no more professional than arena league teams
Exactly my sentiments....falcons and now vikings have some of the ugliest jerseys ever. Too AFL indeed.
I love the classic look of the Packers though.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MinnesotaSucks said:
JavonWalker084 said:
Whoever makes up all of the new uniforms should be shot, its ruining the game with teams looking no more professional than arena league teams
Exactly my sentiments....falcons and now vikings have some of the ugliest jerseys ever. Too AFL indeed.

The Broncos are still the worst uniforms because they started the trend of torso stripes and other unnecessary effects

The bengals uniforms are hideous, Atlanta and Minnesota like you mentioned also...

The only new ones i can think of off the top of my head that are respectable are the Lions and the Seahawks

OP
OP
N

NiVeK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JavonWalker084 said:
MinnesotaSucks said:
JavonWalker084 said:

The Broncos are still the worst uniforms because they started the trend of torso stripes and other unnecessary effects

The bengals uniforms are hideous, Atlanta and Minnesota like you mentioned also...

The only new ones i can think of off the top of my head that are respectable are the Lions and the Seahawks

Still many respectable:
Packers
Chiefs
Raiders
Redskins
Browns
Colts
Steelers

The rest to me are hogwash.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dallas seems to switch uni. style every year, but whatever they have it still looks like a classic style

When these things retail for $70-80 you're gonna want to stimulate sales however you can

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
when i was young, i had a friend who had a deion sanders Dallas jersey, you know the ones with the stars on the top of the shoulders... i liked those so much but i was forced to hate it because it was Dallas. my dad taught me to hate Dallas at an early age. Landry, to Johnson, to Switzer (ugh, Switzer!)... hates em all. thanks for bringing me up right, dad.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still the best uniform in NFL history

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings unis lost their class (not that the Queens had much class in the first place).

When the rumor first came out about uniform changes they said they were subtle...this is way different and looks like crap. Reminds me a bit of the Cardinals.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MinnesotaSucks said:
JavonWalker084 said:
MinnesotaSucks said:
JavonWalker084 said:

Still many respectable:
Packers
Chiefs
Raiders
Redskins
Browns
Colts
Steelers

The rest to me are hogwash.

I like the Charger unis too.

OP
OP
N

NiVeK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
The Vikings unis lost their class (not that the Queens had much class in the first place).

When the rumor first came out about uniform changes they said they were subtle...this is way different and looks like crap. Reminds me a bit of the Cardinals.

Queens are turning into a f*ckin joke.
Makes me proud to be a fan of a team like the Packers.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MinnesotaSucks said:
rabidgopher04 said:

Queens are turning into a f*ckin joke.
Makes me proud to be a fan of a team like the Packers.

Well, we are glad to have you as a packers fan. We thank you for your support

Members online

Latest posts