New to the forum - Pack in the Super Bowl!

GoPack620

Cheesehead
Reaction score
New to the forum but been a long time Pack fan. There is no way we lose this game. We should have won week 3, were never really in danger in week 17, and have cruised so far. I just do not see this game being even close.

Pack 38 Bears 13

Its a lock...Pack in the Super Bowl!!!

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
New to the forum but been a long time Pack fan. There is no way we lose this game. We should have won week 3, were never really in danger in week 17, and have cruised so far. I just do not see this game being even close.

Pack 38 Bears 13

Its a lock...Pack in the Super Bowl!!!

I wish I had your confidence. I like your reasoning, but I fully expect to be biting my nails a lot today. I don't know that there's any such thing as a "lock" at this level.

I'd LOVE to be wrong. Nobody likes watching the Packers blow somebody out more than I do. Though the Packers have more talent, I just don't think this is a gimme at all.

GO PACK GO! PLEASE! :pray:

Skarecrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have faith, but still VERY nervous about this game. If the Packers don't bring their A game, then it won't be pretty. The bears are going to be hyped up and playing at their best, but only the Packers can really beat themselves. I just hope everything goes our way, cause these are too much like the '06 bears... damn lucky and if they do manage to get to the super bowl, well, they will lose just as badly as back then. No one likes a super bowl that is one sided.

OP
OP
G

GoPack620

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trust me. There is no way Rodgers loses to Cutler. Mark it down. Pack are going to the Super Bowl. Its a lock!!!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trust me. There is no way Rodgers loses to Cutler. Mark it down. Pack are going to the Super Bowl. Its a lock!!!

Just like there was no way Vick would win in the playoffs @ lambeau, or that eli would beat favre @ lambeau.

This game is always by a TD or less. NOTHING is a lock.

Members online

Latest posts