New to The Forum From NC

Reaction score
Just a quick hello from the Triad in NC. Been a Fan for 37 years (Born & raised in Wisconsin, moved in 1996.) :D

Thought I 'd log on after I found out the Panthers/Boys game wasn't televised locally- I hate the NFL network.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WELCOME to the site!
You'll find nothing but Packer fans here! (Except for our resident Viking and Bears trolls! :wink: ) :lol: :lol: :lol:

MuddBuddha

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WhoMovedMyCheezetoNC? said:
Just a quick hello from the Triad in NC. Been a Fan for 37 years (Born & raised in Wisconsin, moved in 1996.) :D

Thought I 'd log on after I found out the Panthers/Boys game wasn't televised locally- I hate the NFL network.

Welcome to the forum. Make sure you check NFL.com for which games have Companion Broadcasts online. I think most or all of the NFL network games have been broadcast via video stream.

OP
OP
W
Reaction score
Guys,
Thanks for the Welcome. Last Sunday I ended up sick (before the game started) so instead of heading down to the local JP Looneys to watch the game, I logged onto the PC and nfl.com to follow the game on Game Channel. (no video, just updates on play-by-play).

I thought I was sick before the game started....Boy that game shoulda made everyone ill. 9 yards Passing in the first half???? 3 Blocked Punts??? I thought I was delirious with fever.

The only positive aspect of last Sunday, was that I didn't have to watch the game at the bar with any Bear fans. (Nothing worse than a Bear fan with a win, other than a Cowboys fan.)

Yesterday I ran into a 'Boys Fan at a restaurant who after seeing my Packer hat said "Those packer's sure look like &$#^@%!" My response " Yeah, I hope they don't play that way in Superbowl". :lol:

GO Pack and Thanks again for the welcome