New Respect For Raji

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I wish this wasn't an article and the article was about how we shut Peterson down to under a 100 yards.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
A stretch of a few games he may have been somewhat slow from the ankle, and some here thought he wasnt playing well..Glad to know that he is back to 2010 form and maybe better from that time

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
“He’s an outstanding player, man,” Peterson said of Raji. “I’ve always had respect for him being just a diverse player. A big guy, 320, 330 pounds. Short. Stubby. But strong as an ox and just extremely quick and athletic. You don’t see big guys like that. It wouldn’t surprise me if he could dunk a basketball.”

I need to see this attempted

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
“He’s an outstanding player, man,” Peterson said of Raji. “I’ve always had respect for him being just a diverse player. A big guy, 320, 330 pounds. Short. Stubby. But strong as an ox and just extremely quick and athletic. You don’t see big guys like that. It wouldn’t surprise me if he could dunk a basketball.”

I need to see this attempted

The only thing Raji looks like he dunks is cookies...I bet he can 360 an Oreo in some milk with the best of em!! haha. Hopefully he's back to 2010 form and i hear his name alot tonight.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On and off is right. I hadn't seen B.J for the most part in over 2 years. Which is quite surprising for all the snaps that the guy plays. But now that he's turned it on, (with a lot of help in the rotation behind him) he is a man to be reckoned with it seems.

OP
OP
HyponGrey

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
On and off is right. I hadn't seen B.J for the most part in over 2 years. Which is quite surprising for all the snaps that the guy plays. But now that he's turned it on, (with a lot of help in the rotation behind him) he is a man to be reckoned with it seems.
He needs to take less snaps, IMO that's what's killed his production.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts