New Packer Chat Room; Need Testers...

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have implemented a new chat room that does NOT use flash and I feel is much simpler and to the point.

I need a couple people to jump in there and test it out and post some feedback here. I really feel this is going to be a much better chat room then what we had before. (slimmed down and clean)

http://www.packerforum.com/en/chat/

Let me know, thanks.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks! I like the non -flash idea. This is going to be awesome for me on gamedays when they silly Philly stations don't carry the Packers games.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks! I like the non -flash idea. This is going to be awesome for me on gamedays when they silly Philly stations don't carry the Packers games.

check out myp2p.eu theres usually a stream there to watch youll have to dl a program perhaps but its well worth it. that or veetle (rarely)for HD!

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I added a number sounds to the new chat, maybe that will entice some people to check it out. :)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Still cant launch it here at work

Java plug in for firefox wont instlal

I tried EVERYTHING, even Java help section

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You try any other browsers to see if they have Java installed for you? Can you put a request in to have them install java on your machine?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I.E wont work

They have internet disabled on it...And the actual tab in tool/options what ever it is that has how to connect is also GONE LOL

Cant even use I.E

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
On another computer at work, I can connect to chat using FF

I will have to ck into this more

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it works in ff current version i tried connecting to it with ff4 didnt go so well because of java problems with it i think..that or my java is just screwy...stupid java

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Well it MUST be that dang symbol in my name, because for a brief moment it said "success", then username/ or password invalid. :unsure:

I was happy to see this thread, and have been trying all 3 browsers I have,..and then logging off, and clicking on chat then signing in. (Thats where I had the closest success!)

I'm sure my java is the latest , it must be my dang "<" in my name. Oooh the woes of picking a "catchy" name!!!

Aaron12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is there a thread/forum/place to talk about future games.
I'm going to the game in Detroit and want to know if there are any sections where there will be more Pack fans.
I went to the game a couple years ago and there are enough of us as it is, but it would be nice to have a section or 2 that is more dedicated to the Green and Gold.

Thanks

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts