Altiery54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi all!! Names Chris, I am a long time Packers fan! Only 20 years old, but have been a fan since 1995:shock: I am one of the most absolute die hard Packers fan you will ever meet. I haven't missed a game in about 5 years, although sometimes I am forced to listen to it on the radio as it is blacked out on fox for the Chicago games:chisux: I live about 25 miles south of Chicago so sometimes I take alot of **** for being a Packers fan but it's well worth it through thick and thin. Look forward to meeting you all:happy0005: FYI my favorite player is either Donald Driver or Nick Barnett.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi all!! Names Chris, I am a long time Packers fan! Only 20 years old, but have been a fan since 1995:shock: I am one of the most absolute die hard Packers fan you will ever meet. I haven't missed a game in about 5 years, although sometimes I am forced to listen to it on the radio as it is blacked out on fox for the Chicago games:chisux: I live about 25 miles south of Chicago so sometimes I take alot of **** for being a Packers fan but it's well worth it through thick and thin. Look forward to meeting you all:happy0005:
Be Careful longtimefan and Jr Packer are getting a chubby reading your post

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Skol Guy likes to say a lot of moronic things. Don't read too much into a lot of his posts.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Sigh.....

SKOL is right we are happy to have a fellow Packer fan on a PACKER forum (imagine that huh?)

Skol likes to try and talk smack, but he really isnt any good at it..

We keep him around cuz every forum needs someone to slap around form time to time

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sigh.....

SKOL is right we are happy to have a fellow Packer fan on a PACKER forum (imagine that huh?)

We keep him around cuz every forum needs someone to slap around form time to time
Ive biatched slap you so many times you have to edit my posts, your hilarious

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes please do Chris, We love the Vikings on here so your output is needed, whoops is this not the purple Forum? My bad disregard Chris i was on the wrong forum. Go pack Go or whatever and make sure you get your Block of cheese hat because it is mandatory to wear while posting

OP
OP
A

Altiery54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes please do Chris, We love the Vikings on here so your output is needed, whoops is this not the purple Forum? My bad disregard Chris i was on the wrong forum. Go pack Go or whatever and make sure you get your Block of cheese hat because it is mandatory to wear while posting

I have no love for the Vikings!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay and post often.

Sigh.....

Welcome Chris.

Welcome Chris,

Good to have ya!

Thank you all:happy0005:

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah welcome to the forum. Sorry this welcome thread got semi-hijacked. But back on point:

WELCOME!

OP
OP
A

Altiery54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you!

It's a great day today!! I wake up to read the paper and listening to espn radio absolutely letting the Bears have it about yesterdays performance:)

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Ut oh... I've been posting without my cheese hat!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah welcome to the forum. Sorry this welcome thread got semi-hijacked. But back on point:

WELCOME!
yeah I hate those guys who do that crap when we are trying to welcome a valued packerbacker!:jester::yu:I am quite fond of the packer Bikini girls liljohn. Dig your pic!

liljohn5115

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah I hate those guys who do that crap when we are trying to welcome a valued packerbacker!:jester::yu:I am quite fond of the packer Bikini girls liljohn. Dig your pic!

Thanks SKol Guy.

And to keep to the topic, were glad you're a Green Bay fan with all that negative Chicago influence around ya man!