New jerseys unveiled tomorrow

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Our design will never change. Like Lambeau and the G logo, it is a classic and you don't mess with perfection although they did change the stripes on the sleeves aways back.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
From the pic I saw, ours looks like mesh. Could very well be some new advanced mesh though.

My guess as well. Also I saw a quote from Urlacher and he said the new tight form-fitting jersery might reduce the amount of holding by offensive lineman and Peppers will be in position for 50 sacks.

I have to say that the part about it cutting down on holding might be true. Not just on lineman but corners who like to sneak a hold onto WR's jersey's which I know our guys tend to do. We'll have to wait and see

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You have to protect your brand.

I hope we always maintain our classic aesthetic.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does everybody in Europe call it a "kit"?

Hell no, only when you are from an english speaking country ;)
Back on topic: I don't like these tight form-fitting jerseys, looks like I have to order one size larger than usual, or maybe I should loose some weight :D

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hell no, only when you are from an english speaking country ;)
Back on topic: I don't like these tight form-fitting jerseys, looks like I have to order one size larger than usual, or maybe I should loose some weight :D
these are only on the field jerseys, not available to the public and as always I assume they will continue to be made in Wisconsin

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Seahawks ones are ugly as hell.
I am not really a traditionalist, but those are terrible!
They look Arena League to me.
Awful.... should call them the Seattle Skittles.

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They're also hiking up the prices. $100 for the replica jersey, $250 for the authentic (they call it the Elite 51 jersey), and $135 for a hybrid between the two that will only be sold for a limited time.

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They're also hiking up the prices. $100 for the replica jersey, $250 for the authentic (they call it the Elite 51 jersey), and $135 for a hybrid between the two that will only be sold for a limited time.

I f&*%ing hate the way Nike operates: Jack up prices for US consumers while paying virtually nothing for labor in SE Asia... Spend an inordinate amount of money advertising in order to heighten the perceived value of the swoosh...

Despite all the moaning above, I own a few Nike items and I'm not dissatisfied with the quality. I just feel better about my consumer decision-making when I lace up my New Balances...

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/index?id=7769089

Twitter feed constantly updating pictures. As far as I can tell they don't look all that different. Seahawks uniform looked waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy different. Maybe they were the only ones that went crazy or maybe every team has these uniforms and they'll be our alternates we wear one game a year

From what I hear the FO decided what Nike could do with the uniforms, and Seattle was the only team to let them go ham. Supposedly the guy Nike got to design it also worked on the Oregon Ducks' uniforms. Don't think the alternate uniforms are out yet. Keep in mind, everything I just said is heresay from a friend of mine.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks great, glad they did not change the classic look. I like the Seahawks new uni's, but it is something they will have to change in a few years when the fresh look wears off.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Our Jersey has history, our gloves are essentially the same as everybody elses, am I the only one who hopes we have some sweet, flashy cleats? All yellow might be flashy enough, maybe a G...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My fav part is the change from the nfl equipment shield to just the plain nfl shield.

Members online

Latest posts