New Guy Here From Nebraska:

momsworry

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been a fan since I was a little kid, I'm now 56. I try to go to one home game each year, get tickets any way that I can. I have no tickets this season so far, but some might still come my way. I live about 21 miles SW of Omaha. Today is my first time browsing here and I like what I see.

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome aboard momsworry! Lot of good peaple here and it is moderated really good. Thanks Ryan. Are you a Mom? Sometimes we we behave like little brats and need some one to tell us to stand in the corner. "NO DESSERT BEARS FANS UNTIL YOU EAT YOUR CROW!" Just kidding, I see you state your a GUY. GO PACK GO!

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome Momworry. I know that you will enjoy this place. Nice people on here, and if you are nasty, you might not get to come back. That is why there are so mnay nice people here. :D :D

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Momsworry, glad to have you on the site. I am in Omaha myself, I think you are the first person I know of on here from NE other than myself! Well I should say, that lives in NE, I am from WI.

Welcome to the site!

OP
OP
M

momsworry

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I'm a guy. I'm an old guy, 56. I was a worry to my mom when she was alive. Not so unusual I suppose, but it got me a handle like that.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
momsworry- This is long time Packer fan PWT36 from in DePere, Wi, located just 5 miles from Historic Lambeau Field welcoming you to the best Packer forum around. You are just a youngster, I have you by 13 years and have been a Packer fan since birth, everybody who is born in Green Bay is. I have seen teams coached by every coach in Packer History and have the honor of being the packerforum.com historian. I look forward to your postings.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
momsworry said:
I've been a fan since I was a little kid, I'm now 56. I try to go to one home game each year, get tickets any way that I can. I have no tickets this season so far, but some might still come my way. I live about 21 miles SW of Omaha. Today is my first time browsing here and I like what I see.

What should moms have to worry about according to your name?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts