New England Patriots have the worst fan base in the NFL

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why so, you ask? Their team is undefeated; they're pounding the Redskins 45-0 in the middle of the fourth quarter and the stands were half empty.

Fans not attending losing teams' games, well that I get. But the Pats fans, not attending an undefeated season? Could you imagine this in Green Bay?

I've also noticed a lot of empty seats at many of the games throughout the league this year. Is broadcast football taking away from actual game attendance? Maybe I'm just a spoiled NFC north fan who's even used to the Metrodome being full when the Pack plays there. Anyway, empty seats are disturbing. Empty seats for the best team in the league? That's disgusting.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only reason we ever see full stadiums is because we are Packer fans, and follow the Pack to "enemy" territory. How many times have you heard of a team trying to keep us out, or forcing us to buy tickets to a second game in order for us to get a ticket to an away game?
Only Packer fans do this consistantly. If we played all 31 teams at their stadiums, they would be guarenteed at least ONE sellout.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why so, you ask? Their team is undefeated; they're pounding the Redskins 45-0 in the middle of the fourth quarter and the stands were half empty.

Fans not attending losing teams' games, well that I get. But the Pats fans, not attending an undefeated season? Could you imagine this in Green Bay?

I've also noticed a lot of empty seats at many of the games throughout the league this year. Is broadcast football taking away from actual game attendance? Maybe I'm just a spoiled NFC north fan who's even used to the Metrodome being full when the Pack plays there. Anyway, empty seats are disturbing. Empty seats for the best team in the league? That's disgusting.

Boston is a Red Sox town, first and foremost. I'd be willing to wager that those people were leaving early to avoid the quagmire that is the highway (which is the only route by which you can leave) leading away from Gillette Field so that they could get home in time to see the Sox.

Members online