New Coaching Staff

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since everyone seems to be going on the Bandwagon of "Fire Sherman", I thought it would be interesting to see what kind of staff you folks would come up with..

For me, I'd say I'd keep Sherman but IF he were to be fired, I'd put Mooch as HC, Get Nolan Cromwell as OC, Don Majkowski as QB coach, keep Bates as DC and get Barry Sanders as a RB coach.

Of course that leaves the Dline, DBs and the LBs on defense vacant and leaves the Oline, Recevers coach, and the TEs coach also vacant.

Anyone else?

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan....why is it that we can't have more than one "draft Reggie Bush" threads but we can have a million "replace Sherman" threads?

Don't get me wrong Obi1...I think you should post anything you want. I like the subject.......I just don't understand why the drafting of Bush is being limited. It may be all we have to talk about in a few weeks.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
Ryan....why is it that we can't have more than one "draft Reggie Bush" threads but we can have a million "replace Sherman" threads?

Don't get me wrong Obi1...I think you should post anything you want. I like the subject.......I just don't understand why the drafting of Bush is being limited. It may be all we have to talk about in a few weeks.

Now now dude - I posted comment asking for alisting of possible alternatives to Reggie Bush - and no one bit on it... that's what is lame about the Bush threads.... talk about limited... geeeesh!

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So....maybe it was a sh1tty subject. Doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to post it. Either way....look at this....another thread about Bush....sorry Obi. I bet this gets "administered".

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not smart enough to name a whole new staff, but...I'd keep Bates even if it meant as HC. Why? He's turned around a terrible D back to respectability. No mean feat. Mooch would be given a chance as OC. Beicthol (sp?) stays. If Wannstedt is available,he goes to DC. That's the short extent of my wishes.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
So....maybe it was a sh1tty subject. Doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to post it. Either way....look at this....another thread about Bush....sorry Obi. I bet this gets "administered".

:lol: :idea: :lol: :shock: :idea: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good topic here, i like it obi.

HC - Jim Bates - I like this guy a lot. He is making Chicken salad out of ..well you know. The fact that our defense is middle of the pack when we have only 1 corner back and 1 safety is astonishing. He is also the interim head coach of Miami who handed the record breaking New England Patriots their first loss. So...yeah...he knows his stuff, ok.

OC - MOOCH! - A lot of people are saying they want Steve M. back as Head Coach, but I do not think that that would work out at all. He is too soft. But with Mr. hardass Bates at the helm, softy Mooch would work out.

DC - I think TT and Bates should get together on this one and get someone he likes, maybe one of Bates boys or something. I trust Bates on this decision, considering the man knows defense, he probably knows who would be a good defensive coordinator.

ST - I do not care. Someone who is not retarded, like our current ST coach.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
good topic here, i like it obi.

HC - Jim Bates - I like this guy a lot. He is making Chicken salad out of ..well you know. The fact that our defense is middle of the pack when we have only 1 corner back and 1 safety is astonishing. He is also the interim head coach of Miami who handed the record breaking New England Patriots their first loss. So...yeah...he knows his stuff, ok.

OC - MOOCH! - A lot of people are saying they want Steve M. back as Head Coach, but I do not think that that would work out at all. He is too soft. But with Mr. hardass Bates at the helm, softy Mooch would work out.

DC - I think TT and Bates should get together on this one and get someone he likes, maybe one of Bates boys or something. I trust Bates on this decision, considering the man knows defense, he probably knows who would be a good defensive coordinator.

ST - I do not care. Someone who is not retarded, like our current ST coach.

I can get on this Bandagon !!!!!!

I really like Master Bates he is the kind of guy that a real football player will die for in the field, he shows his feelings and has that extreme winning desire and as we say in Mexico: To be a good bullfighter you MUST look like one first,, and this guy really looks like a Football coach, I bet he wont be intimidated by Favre and he will tell him to cool down when he gets crazy, etc, etc, etc,.

Mooch for OC Yeah Baby!!

And bring Reggi Bush on the Packers roster !!!

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm thinking that Bates may generate some interest around the league as a HC after this year. The Pack better decide on him shortly after the season ends, I'd hate to see him leave.
Hammer

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts